Alone

I sprinted home after I had called Alexa to meet me at my house.

I ran into my room, knowing she would be in there. She quickly stood up and ran to me as soon as I opened the door. She guided me to my bed. I told her the whole story. "Wait, so that eel woman took your crush!?"Alexa practically screamed. "He's just a friend, but yes he's gone," I responded, finally calming down.

"Well, do you want to go back?" Alexa asked. "NO! Of course not! I already lost one friend, and I'm not loosing another." I told her. "Okay, then how about the ocean? Since you told me how we're the only half mers, we can go without her getting us!" Alexa exclaimed. "Great idea! Let's go," I responded to her.

We got our stuff together and headed off in my car. Once we arrived we put our stuff down and dove in.

We swam down to a corral reef, when I saw her. My eyes widened in horror as the scene from earlier replayed itself in my mind. I violently shook my head, getting the image out of my mind.

Then, I really did hear a scream. I turned around to see Alexa caught in a long black tail.

The woman, was back.

I swam forward and clawed at her tail. She viciously looked at me.

Then she waved her arm and was gone.

So was Alexa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the cave, dark and murky, the prisoners lie, waiting for someone to rescue them. One cell, holds a special merman, one who needs air and water.

His cell door opens, as a blonde haired girl is shoved in. The two half mers are now in their cell, waiting for their last hope.

Claire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter, sorry! I wanted to end on a good cliffhanger, and thought this part was good. 😉😏😂 Not trying to be annoying, but I LOVEEEEEEE cliffhangers so......

Hope you guys like this and keep reading!