Action

"WHAT!?!" Hunter and I said at the same time. She busted out laughing. "What?" I asked her, glancing at Hunter's confused face. "It's just so obvious, I can't believe we didn't think of it before!" Alexa told us.

"Can you just hurry up already and tell us?!" Hunter exclaimed. "We could just defeat Estella, steal her magic book, and find a teleportation spell!" Alexa shouted.

Hunter slapped his face as if to say How did I not think of that before!? "YES! That's perfect!!" I yelled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gone down on a tour! Be back by late tonight! XOXO- Claire. I slapped the note down on my hotel bed.

"Ready for this?" Hunter asked. "Would I have said yes if I wasn't?" I retorted, a grin on my face, and a matching one on Alexa's.

"Let's go," Alexa said as we stepped out of the hotel room. We all looked very confident as we walked, but I could tell Alexa and Hunter were nervous. Trust me, was too.

I could tell Alexa was nervous by the way she bit her lip, she always did that when she was nervous. Hunter kept taking big breaths of air, his chest rising a falling. And me, I was practically shaking out of my boots.

We wordlessly walked the loop, towards the lake. It took a bit longer than we should have, due to the backpacks that we wore.

Once we reached the lake we dropped our backpacks onto the ground. We all unzipped our packs, and took out the contents.

Hunter slung his steel plate over his shoulder, Alexa strapped her tiny book around her waist, and I hitched the sword to my hip.

We all looked at each other and nodded.

We knew what needed to be done.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Almost done!! There will be a book two!! Also, new book? I have an idea, and will let y'all have a sneak peek at the cover!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Almost done!! There will be a book two!! Also, new book? I have an idea, and will let y'all have a sneak peek at the cover!!

I hope you like this chapter, and stay awesome!