Chapter -1

author's POV

Y/n just moved from America to Seoul, because her parents have settled their business in Seoul . So , her parents wanted her to stay with them.

Y/n's POV

The plane landed safely , i got my luggage , well it wasn't a lot , it was just 3 suitcase :p actually i didn't want to leave my perfect outfits i have found in america so i got 3 suitcases .i wait for my parents , to come pick me up (you get the reference??).I was quite hungry , so i went to a cafe near the airport.

Cashier- "welcome Ma'am! what would u like to order ?"she said smiling.

Y/n- "umm.. i would like one coffee and one slice of chocolate cake"

Cashier-"Right away ! it would be 15,000 wons "

Y/n-"okay" I handed her the cash.

After i guess 2-4 minutes she came back to the stool i was siting on , and handed me the order.

Cashier-"Here, please come again "

Y/n -  "Thank you"

When i came out of the cafe i saw my parents waiting for me , i ran to them and hugged them.

Y/n -"Let's go"

We all got into the car. We talked about how they started the business and otherstuff and soon the conversation ended , it got pin drop silence. And here my mom broke the silence

Y/n's mom: "You will be going to South Korea's best high school , it is the Shinhwa High School"

Y/n- "Okay mom " It sounds fun to me.

We reached at the mansion. My parents told me that i would have  to go to  the high school tomorrow , i went to my room , changed into my loose t-shirt and leggings and went to sleep.

This was how the mansion and my bedroom looked like (down pics)

I woke up to the voice of my mom screaming my name , so that I could wake up , when i woke up I saw that i  had exactly 40 mins left before school starts, just great i'm  going to be late for my first day of school

I woke up to the voice of my mom screaming my name , so that I could wake up , when i woke up I saw that i had exactly 40 mins left before school starts, just great i'm going to be late for my first day of school. i run to my wardrobe took my clothes , did my morning routine and came downstairs.

This was my outfit and backpack.

when i reached downstairs , i told my mom that i'm not hungry and i'm going to be late for school, so i better leave , i refused to go in a car because people will think i'm a rich kid with no manners , i don't want to showoff , i don't want fake ...

when i reached downstairs , i told my mom that i'm not hungry and i'm going to be late for school, so i better leave , i refused to go in a car because people will think i'm a rich kid with no manners , i don't want to showoff , i don't want fake friends , i want people to be friends with me or like me only because of my character and personality not my looks .

chapter 1 ended

author's note -

i know it was a boring chapter , but i promise the next chapter will be interesting , just wait for jimin to meet y/n , and then the real fun starts , please comment giving me more ideas what should happen in the upcoming chapters :) thank you for reading this chapter and ff. :) <3