Chapter-9 (only for revenge???)

"i will accept you apology" i said

"but you have to treat me to a meal and treat me well also" i say doing ageyo.

"fine, thanks"jimin chuckled

it was night time to so everyone went to their rooms, and jennie asked me

"are you going to forgive him easily?? you can tease him a bit to take revenge"

"i dont wanna take revenge , and i forgived him becuase he had the guts to apologize in front of everyone, and everyone deserves a second chance"i said.

"dont tell me ur falling for him" she asked

"yahh ! i wont fall for him" i said

"lets go to sleep , its quite late, good night" i said

"good night, dream about jimin " she said.

i threw a pillow at her and went to sleep.

morning (y/n's pov)

u woke jennie up and went to the washroom and did ur morning routine.

you wore this and ur hairstyle si the same as the pic below.

we went downstairs , when we went downstairs , we saw bts sitting there and talking , laughing about something

we both said "good morning"

namjoon said" it really is a good morning "

and then they said "good morning". we all ate and we thought of going to xxxx MALL.

we all reached at the mall and firstly i caught jennie's hand and ran inside literally all the stores buying literally everything.

we called jungkook , too ask where they are, he told they were at the food court.

we ran to the food court and sat where they were sitting.

soon , it was night time as we went to see a movie , we reached at our hotel as tomorrow would be our last day jeju island as we onyl thought of spending 3 to 4 days , as we will have a lot of work at school.