Chapter 23 ( cute, funny and peaceful day )

Jimin's pov
I woke up to the sun shining brightly ( hobi is shining )(joking). The next thing I saw was very beautiful and cute y/n laying on my chest , sleeping peacefully like a small baby would sleep without any worries .

I am sure she loves to hug just like a koala

I am sure she loves to hug just like a koala . Just how a baby koala hugs a bamboo tree over here I am the bamboo tree and she is the baby koala .
I slowly caress her cheeks and push a strand of her hair behind her ear.
She starts to move around so I stood up from the bed and went into the washroom.
Y/n's pov
The moment he started to caress my cheeks I just didn't wanted this to end.
I wanted to snuggle more so I moved a bit and that moment all the am warmth was gone away and he stood up from the bed.
I hopped out of the bed and went to the other washroom. I had a very relaxing shower. I got out of the shower and wore some weird tshirt I found in the wardrobe and wore sweatpants , I left my wet hair open as I was lazy to dry my hair.
I went downstairs and thought of making breakfast .
I took bacons , eggs and bread. I put the bread in the toaster. I spray a bit of cooking spray in a pan and kept bacons in it .
As I was flipping the bacons , a hand snaked around my waistand pulled me closer.I immediately knew that the person was Jimin .

He sided my hair to one side and placed soft kisses on my back of the neck

He sided my hair to one side and placed soft kisses on my back of the neck . Suddenly the toast was ready and I turned around only to only see Jimin but he was shirtless with only a towel hanging around his waist. I was literally drooling over him .
" yahh ! Why are u roaming around naked !!" I said
" I'm not roaming around naked I just don't have a shirt on and do u like what u see cuz I totally see that ur checking me out " he said
" like what u see my foot " I said and took out the toast and placed it on both the plates .
I placed the fried bacons and fried egg on both the plates . I pour orange juice in two glasses .
" u know how to cook" he asked
" yea " I reply
And the rest of the day continued , with us fighting over dumb reasons.
Chapter 23 ended