Chapter-3

Y/n POV

As i walked out from the class, I thought of going to the school cafeteria. Soon i found myself at the cafeteria. I bought an sandwich, i saw everyone with their friends , having fun , chatting and me , a big loner, i saw a empty table , so i went there and sat, the moment i was going to take a bite of my sandwich , i felt cold liquid being poured all over me, I  turned to see it was ..... JIMIN!!

Jimin -"didn't i tell u, u'r going to regret talking back to me , this is just the starting. I  will make u'r living a hell , as u know how to talk back to people, i'll teach u how to respect others"Why does he always smirk like does he have some kind of problem.

If i get a chance to do some thing to him, i would just tear that smirk off from his face.

Y/n- "You will teach me  how to respects others, really , you teaching someone to respect others, when u don't have respect for others.And even if u'r the kingka of this school i don't care, maybe some others would fall for u , but only fools fall for you not an smart ass girl like me" 

Jimin-"Smart girl my foot! if u'r a smart girl enough , u would have ran to change u'r clothes , than stand over here and argue "

y/n-"I'll see how u make my life hell with u'r dumb girlfriend, she really have a bitchy attitude just like u , just over confident about u'r self" and then i turn around and walk away to my locker, why do i keep making troubles everywhere i go AISH!.

I took my spare clothes and wore it. I went to the roof top even if students are not allowed , i mean who cares if i went to rooftop or not , when i reached the rooftop , i saw a boy siting near the wall  , i went up to him  and asked-

Y/n- "Hey , mind if u say why your siting here alone "

Unknown boy-"Hey,i'm just siting here because i don't want the girls to run back of me , they annoy me a lot and what about you?"

Y/n-"It's my first day and i already got into trouble , i'm so proud of my self , by the way i'm y/n and may i know your name?"

He chuckles at my sentence and then said

Jungkook-"That's a cute name , i'm jungkook , nice to meet u, but why are u in trouble"

Y/n- "Nice to meet u too, i'm in trouble , because my mouth cant shut up , it have to continuously spit out nonsense"

He laughs and says "you are really very funny and cute"

The bell rings.

Jungkook - "i gtg , bye take care "

Y/n" Bye . Take care u too " *smiles*

*skip rest of the day nothing much happened just studies and reached home*

MORNING (NEXT DAY OF SCHOOL)

I woke up happily , but then remembered i'm literally going to hell :(, i changed into my outfit and ate my break fast

(This is what i wore  and my hairstyle)

 I reached the school , i was welcomed by some one

Damn here goes my day bad.

chapter three ended

author's note 

cliff hanger