chapter-5(New Student???)

Y/N'S POV

As soon as some one opened the door, i saw my dad inside. Without hesitation i enter the mansion and asked my dad softly "why are you here, you told me, you  had a meeting to attend" he gasped but hid it and  replied back "this is the meeting i had to attend"

 I questioned him again "but why is the meeting here it should be in the office, right ?" he replied  " we are going to be partners in our work so i came here to sign the contract of partner ship , may i ask why you are here??"

i reply back , " jimin and i had a project to do "

jimin-" sir, can u excuse us as we have to do our project" my dad excused us and i went with him to the study room. as soon as we enter the study room , he went and jumped on the sofa getting cozy with blanket , and im standing there staring at him. cocky bastard.

"YAHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ,YOU SHOULD COME AND DO THE WORK INSTEAD OF LAZING AROUND" I SHOUT AT HIM

"don't try to tell me what i should do !! You are gonna do all the work or u will lose marks , not me cause i have already completed mine " jimin said

"what !when did u complete it ??" i said

"well , your the one here , so your gonna complete it for me , there are no buts here , just do it or lose all your mark and i dont think so u want to lower your grades because of me " he smirked.

i just didnt have the power to argue back to a dumb person and get in trouble so better to keep quiet. I took all the materials and started doing the work , while the lazy ass over there is sitting and using his mobile with his blanket !!

After a while , i finally completed my work and HIS work , i turned back to see him and he is asleep already , he looks cute while sleeping , but he always argues and makes himself look bad.

But his plumpy lips... makes me go crazy.

I left his project at his desk and left

Next morning

I woke up , got my self cleaned , wore the out fit , had breakfast and left for school.

i wore this

and my hairstyle was this

i reached school ,went to my locker , took my books and went to class , everyone had already been settled , the teacher entered the class and said "we have a new student"

my classmates started to ask if the new student was a he or a she

when the new student entered , my eyes widened with shock and......

cliff hanger:p