Chapter-10 (am i falling for him???)

I was walking through the hallways, when some one called me , i turn to see form where the sound is coming , its IRENE!! why does it have to be her, it could be jimin, jungkook , jennie but why her!!!

"what do you want irene??" i asked

" i want u to stay away from jimin" she said

"why should i ??, because he didnt ask u for prom, well get ur attitude together then talk to me" i said bravely.

"ur going to regret being with jimin" she wisphered it but it was audible for me to hear.

"as if"i said and left .

i went to the roof top , sat down leaning against the wall . i wanted to take a nap but at that moment , jimin popped in and asked "what are u doing her??"

"im counting how many stars are in the sky" i said .

"oh, nice can i help u count" he said

"are u seriously dumb or ur acting one" i said

he just laughed.

"wanna go out for movie on this coming saturday ??" he asked

"u really think , im going with u to movies , never " i said

"please " he showed his puppy eyes and did ageyo.

how am i supposed to ignore his request now. "k fine" i said

"on saturday 6pm , i pick u up" he said and left

well it is thursday to day , so day after tomorrow i have to go.

well i do need to go shopping for prom, i called jennie and told her to come to xxx boutique tomorrow .

i reached home and told my mom and dad about prom and who im going with.

they were shocked specially my mom ," u are going to prom with PARK JIMIN!! , THE SOON GOING TO BE THE CEO OF PARK INDUSTRY"

'yea , any problem ??" i said, "nope" mom said

"im going shopping with jennie tomorrow " i said ," great , enjoy ur self" mom and dad said.

i went upstairs and went to sleep straight.

y/n's mom POV

"We have to do something , that park jimin can do anything to y/n , he knows that i have stole their information , thats the reason , why we are so rich , he can do anything for revenge , for what we have done, if y/n gets close to jimin , he will surely use her " i said  crying.

"i cant see my daughter be in trouble because of us" i said

"it is good if she becomes close to jimin , that way we can keep the company in profit and u know that our partnership with park company is only going to be  approved , when one is related to them some how , we can get them married when both become the CEO of the companies" y/n's dad said.

"u really think of our daughter to get married to jimin" i said.

"we have no other choice , or u know we will end up in jail , if our partnership is approved , then the info we have will be legal " he said.

"lets just go to sleep , i cant think of anything " i said and went to sleep.

y/n 's POV

i woke up to my alarm , changed into some comfy cozy clothes