Chapter-14 (party)

I got ready and went downstairs , I recently bought Mercedes G Benz G 63 , from the moment I saw that car I fell in love with it.

I grabbed the car keys and went out to the garage . I sat in my car and called my dad .
"Please send me the address where the party is" I said
"I'll text you the address" my dad said
I got the address , it looked like a big event I mean the address is quite special. I reached at the place and my jaw dropped it was heavenly beautiful, it had fairy light and giving romantic feels.
It looked like this

I went in to be greeted by the manager of this place

"Hello gorgeous lady , would u like something and welcome to this party" he said
"Umm no thanks but do u know where y/f/n is??" I asked
"Are u his daughter ?? Can I know your name please" he asked
"Yeah , I'm y/n " I said
"Follow me please" he said
I followed him and there was a special place for me and my dad . He called me and introduced me to many people who I obviously didn't know. The place looked like this.

"What shall I do , it's very boring here and when will I introduce me soI can go home I'm missing my drama " I said doing ageyo

I can go home I'm missing my drama " I said doing ageyo.
"Yahh !! I know u want to go home , stop doing ageyo do that to ur bf, I'll introduce u soon I'm waiting for another person to come and then I will introduce u"he said
"Who??" I asked
"The park company 's CEO , he is going to be introduced with you"
"Oh k " the park company is Jimin's dad's company , It can be some one else also don't worry y/n , be calm .
When the person came in both of our jaws dropped , it was park Jimin , it felt like some one stabbed my heart again , tears threatened to fall ,but after a while I felt hatred against him , leave the fact he looked amazing in the suit he was wearing.
This was what he was wearing.

Jimin s' point of view As I enter the special area , I saw y/n , she looked breathtakingly gorgeous but the moment she saw me I could see tears in her eyes but later it turned into hatred

As I enter the special area , I saw y/n , she looked breathtakingly gorgeous but the moment she saw me I could see tears in her eyes but later it turned into hatred .
" hello miss y/n, nice to meet u" I said
"Hello , nice to meet you too" she said but with no affection.
I know she is angry at what I did , i used for getting to this point , but I couldn't help it.
Her and my dad left us alone . It was very awkward she kept stealing a glance at me. I turned to her and asked "so u became the CEO??"
"Yeah , what about u ?" She asked without looking at me .
" same here , look at me I don't bite people " I said
Y/n pov

"same here , look at me I don't bite people " he said
I looked at him and asked " I guess ur married to Irene , u were so in love "
" I'm single ,  I'm not that old to marry right now " he said , and something in me relaxed and was happy 😊
My dad announced " y/n my daughter has finally became the CEO of our company and park Jimin and have also officially became the CEO of the park company "
Everyone cheered including me and Jimin .
But soon my happiness collapsed.
"And one more thing my daughter and park Jimin are getting married next week" my dad said and my jaw dropped in disbelief and shocked , sudden angry and hatred rose in me and I stormed out of the party , got into my car and left to my house . I parked my car in the garage and went to my room , without changing or removing my heels I jumped on my bed and soon fell asleep while crying .
Chapter -14 ended