chapter - 4

Y/n's POV

Entering the school and finding people who you hate is fun.

I'm sure they are going to bug me or bully me somehow , gosh why is life so difficult its only been 2 days in this school , and i'm already fed up of coming to this school. I tried my best to ignore them, as i walked in to the school lobby , Irene came out of nowhere and 

"Hey nerd!, whats going on in your life ?" i  ignored her question and was ready to leave until someone grabbed my arm, making me turn around.

Jimin- "Where do u think your going , AND who are u to ignore Irene like that !!!!!"he roared. 

Y/n-"i'm nothing , but still you don't have the right to talk to someone like this, and is YOUR irene a celebrity or some what very important person , that i cant ignore her!" I stepped my foot in the lion's den. but i backed as i know the result is gonna be something bad .

Jimin-"YAHH! you still didn't learn to respect people , did you ?"

Y/n-"Don't tell me , that i don't know how to respect some one, do u know how to respect others, i don't care that she is senior , i only respect people who deserve respect!"

I then realize  that i told some thing that i shouldn't. I should've shut my mouth. I waited for some comment against me but instead  Jungkook joined the conversation, told hi to me and the others and told them that he had something to tell me , so he asked them to excuse us.We both went to the rooftop and sat on the floor leaning against the wall.

Jk- "won't u say thank you to  me for saving you from Jimin and Irene "

Y/n-"oh! thank you a lot , if u wouldn't have been there i would have been dead by now"

Jk-"my pleasure" he smiled and i smiled back

then the bell rang.

we both left and went to our classes, when i entered my class , i could see jimin glaring at me , shooting me death shots , GOSH why did i have to answer back , why cant this guy just leave me alone.after 2 minutes, the teacher entered the class room and she told there would be a project for everyone , but it is in pair and guess what she told that your partners sitting beside you will be your partner , that means its JIMIN :( , IM READY TO DIE :\

I turn to see Jimin , and as  usual he is smirking . I really want to take that smirk off his face.

i ran to my locker ignoring Jimin as he was calling me , as it was dispersal time , i was going to open my locker until some  one grabbed my wrist and slammed my back against the locker , why does it have to be him everywhere.

Y/n-"Why did you do that!!"

Jimin-"Well, you weren't listening to what i was saying so i had to do it the rude way"

Y/n-"What were you saying ??"

Jimin-"My house for the project at 5:00 pm, ill text u the address , give me your number " 

Y/n-"fine" we exchanged numbers   and i  left.

I reached home ate my lunch and it was 4:20 pm i had to get ready.

I wore this and as usual i put up my hair in a messy bun.

i reached at his house, well it was a mansion, i wasn't shook to see this big mansion as he is very rich

i reached at his house, well it was a mansion, i wasn't shook to see this big mansion as he is very rich. I Knocked on the door and the door opens revealing Jimin.