Chapter-7 (what am i feeling??)

y/n's POV

"and the winner is JIMIN'S TEAM!!"

we just won , we actually won , we win against the loser irene , i just couldn't control my feelings i hugged every one including jimin , thats when it hit me, that i hugged jimin SHIT!!!

it was very embarrassing , he just stared at me with no expression, but i could say that he was startled by my sudden action.

we all together took the award and the prize and we went to a restaurant , it was near the beach.

after the win , jennie told me that she would confess her feelings for jackson, but she told me to not disturb her while she is confessing that means no peeking whats going on , but who can resist real life drama happening .

jimin never talks to me , whenever i ask him something he just ignores it , we ordered the food well alot of food. jackson had cracked alot of jokes , we all laughed a lot . the food arrived we all started to eat . after the food finished jackson and jennie went near the sea shore. do u think im going to miss the drama hell no! i ran and hid behind the tall palm tree while i was enjoying the scene, jimin popped in and asked "what are you doing here???"

i put my finger on his mouth signalling him to stop talking but he asked more loudly "what are you doing behind a tree"

"YAHH! I TOLD YOU TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH !!!!!!!!!!" I SHOUT AT HIM

he was smiling like a maniac.

thats when i realize jennie saw me listening to their conversation and jimin behind me

he acted all innocent as if he didnt hear anything.

jimin's POV

When she shouted i just started smiling at how cute she was , i mean i know she is trying to listen to jennie and jackson's conversation , but its fun to tease her.

i acted all innocent when jennie spotted both of us. she came up to us and asked well she was kinda angry.

"YAHH! WHAT ARE YOUR DOING HERE , I TOLD U GUYS NOT TO COME HERE"

i saw y/n trying to tell her what happened but i know she will lie some how not to be caught, i screamed out "JENNIE! SHE WAS TRYING TO LISTEN TO YOUR CONVERSATION"

I saw y/n , she glared at me , how can she be so cute while glaring. YAHH HOW CAN I SAY SHE IS CUTE , U HATE HER JIMIN THATS DONE. I can already feel the shouting y/n is going to get from jennie , cant wait to see the drama going to happen.

y/n's POV

why is he so happy i know that he wants me to be in trouble but still , isnt it too much, just wait jimin u will get it !!!!!

after settling the situation , i reached home i told my mom about winning the award and she was so happy and next week we are going to guess what JEJU ISLAND !! IT will be my first visit to that place.

this whole week passed by with irene some hwo insulting and humiliating me , i just ignored her its better to be off trouble.

its finally the day for going to jeju island and even jungkook and the rest of the bts group is coming as they were in another dance competition and they won the same prize as us , so we booked the same flight and hotel to stay in.

i woke up early , wore my clothes , put light makeup , did my hair and ate breakfast

i wore this and my hairstyle (forget that mickey bag)

we all met at the airport , i officially introduced myself to them as i  wasn't actually knowing them

we all met at the airport , i officially introduced myself to them as i wasn't actually knowing them.

we sat at our seats and jimin was sitting at my right while jungkook on the left seat.

chapter 7 ended

author's note

i know this is kinda boring but i promise next chapter is gonna be very interesting

sorry if u find this boring

love u guys who read this ff , and support me :) <3