Chapter-19 ( a total mess and confession ???)

Jimin's Pov
I knocked at her door, the moment she opened the door I was lost in her eyes , I stood their staring at her , but after awhile I gave her a box which had our engagement ring.
She asked me what it is , she looked somehow happy about the ring , and that brought a smile on my face .  She slid the ring in my finger and I slid the ring in her finger
"Let's go" I said
" yea" she said
I opened the door like a gentleman, she hopped into the car and i did the same.
After awhile we reached the venue , I came out of the car , and reached out to y/n and opened the car door for her, she looked amused , well who wouldn't be amused by this venue. It was breathtakingly gorgeous .

She hopped out , I intertwined our hands together and walked on the red carpet

She hopped out , I intertwined our hands together and walked on the red carpet . She looked shocked.
" act nice or I'll -" I was talking when she interrupted saying " okay I get it I will act nice 👍🏻 " smiling.
We posed for the camera , different poses.
We entered the palace type mansion , I swear this place was gorgeous .

Y/n 'a pov
This place was heavenly.
He said " I'm going to meet some one , sit here and don't go anywhere , even if anyone says u too go anywhere, just don't "
I nodded . And walked over to the empty chair and sat there , playing with  my bracelet .
I glanced over at him , he was busy talking and I was sitting her like a loner . No joke he was looking gorgeous, spellbinding I mean I'm speechless

 No joke he was looking gorgeous, spellbinding I mean I'm speechless

He walked up to me after 10 boring minutes of my life.
" may I have a dance with u" he asked softly
I nodded .
We walked over to the dance area where a lot of people were dancing I mean couple dance 💃.
He slid his hands to my waist , I wrapped my arms around his neck , we swayed to the music . He was so close that I could feel his warm breathe on my neck . After the dance I walked up to the bar and sat down on the stool .
I asked for a drink 🥃, in knowingly I drank 5 glasses of alcohol . My limit was 2 . I just wanted to drink .
Jimin has gone to the rest room , after a while he walked up to me and was completely shocked .
He understood I got drunk , he picked me up and took me to the car , made me sit on the seat .
While we were driving home , suddenly I felt the urge to vomit 🤢, without second thoughts I vomited all over the place. " shit " he cursed
He was pissed ,
I spoiled his car 😅.
He stopped in front of a hotel , booked a room and took me in the hotel and straight took me to the washroom .
He called for a lady to come over and help me clean up . She passed me clothes to wear , I wore those and walked out wobbly , and straight dropped on the bed.
He walked over to me , but before I know what he was doing I felt darkness consume me .
Jimin's pov
She was a total mess , why did she have to drink . When I touched her forehead it was soo  hot and instantly i knew she got fever . Just why , I mean who gets a fever because of alcohol .
I bought a small bucket with cold water , dipped a small towel Into the water and kept it on her forehead .
While I was going to get a dry towel , she caught my hand and tried to pull me back , I turned to see she was crying
"Why... diid u leave me ... before , u kn...ow I missed u a....lot , I may look like I don't wa.nt to marry u , b...ut I have no problem in marrying U" she said while sobbing in between . I just couldn't see her cry . I instantly wiped her tears away and removed the towel Off from her forehead . And Kissed her forehead before heading to the couch and letting darkness consume me.
Chapter 19 ended