Chapter-12 (i'm done with this jerk)

y/n POV

after his proposal of being his girlfriend , im not in the right mind, Irene dont even bother to bully me nowadays, some thing is off with her, i mean how can she not bully me , or she is jus jealous. .

its been a 1 month since we started dating, we wouldnt have much time to meet and stuff so i called him for a get together with our friends. it was saturday , so most of them were free .

i called jimin.

Jimin- "hey Jagi (means honey in korean)  , whats up "

me-"nothing much, just asking wanna come for a get together , me , jennie , jackson and bts will be there , so are u coming tonight?"

jimin-"oh , i cant come tonight i have an important matter with my dad , i have to go to a meeting with my dad tonight, im really sorry jagi "

me-"oh ,  its fine , take care , love you"

jimin-"ok, bye love u too jagi"

i was kinda upset , cuz whenever i call him for some hangout he wouldnt come with some or the other reason , we only meet in school and talk to each other through calls and texts.

it was soon evening so i got ready, well i wore fromal clothes , cuz we thought of going to a dinner in an expensive restaurant.

this was the outfit and my hairstyle. i also did a bit of makeup

 i also did a bit of makeup

as i came out , i saw jennie in her car , i hopped into the car.

she also wore a formal dress

when we reached there , we found the boys already sitting , they all looked so ready to order food

when we reached there , we found the boys already sitting , they all looked so ready to order food. i sat beside jungkook , he was smiling a lot , whats wrong with him , he never smiles this much , but it was cute though .

i excused my self to go to the washroom , when i  came out of the washroom i saw JIMIN AND IRENE SITTING AT A TABLE , HE FREAKING KISSED HER FOREHEAD , WHAT THE HECK!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING , HE TOLD HIS FATHER HAD A MEETING AND HE HAD TO TAG ALONG , IS THIS THE MEETING HE WAS TALKING ABOUT, WAIT WAS THIS THE REASON WHY HE ALWAYS IGNORED MY REQUESTS.  i thought.

i felt tears well up in my eyes, my vision getting blurry  because of the tears , i hold back my tears, i go to the seat i was sitting , i took my purse and left without saying a word. everyone saw my storm out of the restaurant, i ignored them calling me , i stopped a taxi and hopped in, i reached home, i open the door and i see my mom and dad in the living room sitting on the sofa drinking wine. they saw i was crying , they called me  but i didnt respond , i just ran up to my room and jumped on my bed , hugging my pillow , just thinking that this all was a nightmare , but it was the reality , i cried the whole night , i was very tough for me to sleep , the scene kept on replaying in my brain and every time it replayed i cried , after some time i didnt have tears in my eyes , i was flaming with hatred and anger.

i called jimin in the middle of the night and told him to come meet me in alley behind my house tomorrow, he asked me that why my voice was weak but filled with anger. , i just cut the line and went to sleep.

i woke up to a very bad headache. i got ready and applied makeup to hide my swollen eyes because of the crying. 

i went downstairs , and left to the alley behind my house, i  waited for half an hour and then came jimin.

me-"where were u yesterday??"

jimin"i was at my dad 's meeting yesterday ,i told u that didnt i "

me-"ya , u told me that , but was irene a part of the meeting also , and was kissing her forehead also a part of the meeting?"

jimin's mouth widened "w-what are u s-s-saying" he said.

"im talking about the xxxk restaurant u were at with irene , i guess u had fun on ur date and were u too busy , that u had time for irene but not for me , im so done with u , like how can u do this!!! " i screamed the last line.

jimin-" so listen , lets get this straight forward, i didnt like u from the start , actually irene told me to this , we both any way wanted u  to get hurt , so we had a plan to make u fall for me and then break ur heart , so today is the day i get rid of u , and im very happy to break ur heart and see u hurt, and yes i like irene im dating her , i just acted with u , but with irene it was real, why should i have time for u , i mean ur nothing to me , even u dont know ur parent's truth, no body would ever want to date a nerd like u , even if ur rich there is no use of that , u need to have all the things in u like beauty , which u obviously dont have.  " he spat all the bullshit he had too.

y/n-"im done with a jerk like u , i mean why should i even waste my time here!!" i spat these words , well my tears made  a comeback , they started to fall down my cheeks , while that jerk is laughing at my situation . i slapped him and  took a water bottle , and spilled all over that jerk and left.

jimin POV

this is happening all because of irene and my dad and obviously because of her parents , she doesnt deserve this but still i have to do this.

chapter-12 ended