Chapter-16( clumsy incident)

Jimin'pov
I woke up , got ready for work. I wore a suit , fixed my hair , wore my Rolex watch and Gucci shoes .
I went downstairs and saw my parents having some kind of discussion.
" hey what's up " I said
" we are talking about ur wedding it is next week so take y/n for wedding shopping 🛒 " my mom said.
" I told her that we are going shopping , she looked uninterested, but it's fun teasing her " I said
" i see ur already taking interest in her " my dad said smirking.
"Whatever " I shrugged it off.
I started my car and drove to work . I see it it 10:30am I leave the office and start to drive to y/n's house 🏡.
I knocked at her door but she didn't open , I waited out for five minutes until I saw her mom opening the door , but i also saw y/n crying on the floor.
Y/n pov
I took a shower . Dried and straightened my hair . I went out of the bathroom and saw the clothes my mom picked , I wore the clothes she picked.
These were the clothes she picked

I heard the bell ring , I got  suddenly excited to see Jimin

I heard the bell ring , I got  suddenly excited to see Jimin. What's wrong with me. I went downstairs running without thinking twice that I'm wearing heels and slipped on my bum . Arggh my ankle is very painful right now ,I'm sure I twisted my ankle , I couldn't control my tears and I let those tears flow down my cheeks uncontrollably . My mom saw me she came to get me but the bell rang again , she opened the door and saw Jimin standing there.

"What happened to her?? Why is she on the floor and crying??" He asked
"Well.... , I  ....slipped " I said while sobbing in between the words .
My mom went to take the first aid kit, I tried standing up but my ankle wouldn't let me , the next thing I know I was in the arms of some one and that some one was Jimin, he placed me on the sofa gently .
" well Mrs . Clumsy park , sit her for a while I get cold water for ur feet." He said
" why call me Mrs. clumsy park !!" I said
" well your soon to be my wife and ur clumsy Mrs. clumsy Park."  He said and left.
My mom came to me and gave me the first aid kit , " let ur husband help u " she winked at me and left.
What in the world is happening!!!
He came back with a bucket full of water , he told me to put my ankle in the water . My ankle got instant relief from the cold water.
He grabbed my ankle , bandaged my ankle after applying medicine on it.
" well I think we can't go to shopping today , let's go tomorrow if u can or do u want me to choose ur gown" he asked .
" nope it's fine , we can go tomorrow " I said
" then I'm taking a leave , good bye take care " he said
" goodbye , Tha...nk u " I mumbled the last word which was audible to him .
" your welcome clumsy" he turned and smiled at me then left.
That smile killed me
, why did he have to break my heart , I'm still in love with him , but he is the same only for business.
Jimin POV
I left , went to my house instead of going to work . I couldn't see her in pain , I love her but she just sees me as I'm doing all this for business, and I'm sure she hates me a lot for what I did .
I was pulled out of my deep thinking when my dad asked
"Ur done ????with shopping so fast"
" actually we didn't go as Mrs clumsy twisted her ankle " I said
" is she fine ?? " he asked
"Yep " I said and went to my room .
I turned on the television, I saw Irene she became a kpop idol , wah , she dumps people then becomes an idol , utter bullshit .
I shut down the television, and went downstairs , I see her dad in the living room with my parents
What are they discussing???
Chapter 16 ended