Chapter -2

y/n POV

As i enter the school , all the eyes stare at me , as if they didn't see any girl join this school or something, it felt weird and uncomfortable. I took my schedule from the principle.

While i was busy looking around , i  noticed  i have only 5 mins left until my classes start.I started to run as fast as i could , while running i ran into a girl , and  her coffee spilled on her clothes, OOPS!!

y/n- "Mianhae" (sorry) i say continousely until she spoke.

Unknown girl- 'Watch where u are going bitch, u spoiled all my clothes , what am i supposed to do?, shall i say about this to Jimin , i don't think he will forgive u for what u did to his girlfriend"she says smirking.

y/n- " I don't know any one called Jimin, and you  aren't allowed to call me a bitch" i have no idea how i got the guts to say that to her , well she looked like the popular girl in this school because most of he people were behind her and supporting her. Like why does something called popular kid even exist.

Unknown girl- "I see u are a new student, that's why u don't know him, anyways i'll tell him  u better watch ur mouth , ur going to regret this later , just wait until the game starts"*smirks* she left the hall ways with her bitchy attitude 

I stood  there amazed by her stupidity and why did she smirk so evilly.

I enter the class i have , it was maths class, i entered and the teacher told me to introduce myself , i introduced my self and the teacher told me to sit at a vacant seat near the window. I reached the seat and sat down.

As, the teacher started teaching the class, a very handsome boy entered , he looked quite angry , he walked in as if the teacher isn't here, the teacher called him but he walked up to me and shouted at me.

Unknown guy- " YAHH! WHO TOLD U, YOU CAN SIT ON THIS SEAT ??"

I flinched at the sudden shout.I had no idea what i should say . I looked up and found him burning in anger.

Teacher-"jimin, sit at the seat beside her, or leave the class and detention if u leave the class"the teacher Suggested but it wasnt an option.

SO, his name is jimin .he sat beside the me and shot me death glares, he was just very terrifying literally that he would murder me , i had no idea why he was this angry , i guess because of seat but i don't think some one will be this mad at some one for just sitting at their place , there must be some other reason.

The school bell rang.

I stood up as fast as i could ,  grabbed all my stuff andsuddenly someone grabbed my arm and turned me around, around to see jimin, some one save me from him.*save me , save me , i need your love before i fall*

Jimin- "Don't  you dare touch my girlfriend " he said clenching his hand into a fist.

Y/n-"Who in the hell are you talking about?  and why would i mess with her??" i was confused, oh wait is he talking about the girl who i by mistakely spilled coffee on?she talked about some one called jimin

Jimin -" THE GIRL IN THE MORNING, WHO U SPILLED  COFFEE ON !!! IRENE" He raised his voice.

Y/n- "I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR "IRENE" , NOR YOU AND THE COFFEE"i talked  back at him and pushed him away from my way.

Jimin- "You are so going to regret this"  he mumbles.

chapter 2 ended

hope u liked it :)