Chapter -13 (3 years later)

Author's POV

after y/n and jimin's breakup , both of them graduated after a week . y/n left to america and jimin was in seoul, he was preparing to become the CEO of the park company. he studied for 2 years in seoul university and (I YEAR )soon became the CEO of the park company , but not officially as he have to be married to y/n , cuz the contract which y/n's parents signed had a rule , there should be at least one member related to the other family. 

Soon y/n's dad company was going to collapse if he didnt get her married to jimin, they wont have their company to them. so he decided to bring y/n back to seoul .

jimin's POV

"Why should i go to a party where only bussiness men and women will be present !!" i said

"you have to go to parties like this from now on  , as u have to become the ceo officially , im going to introduce u to the people there tHat u are officially the ceo of park company". my dad said.

"what , im officially the ceo of the company , are u sure u aint kidding me right?" i said

"nope , u really are , the party is next week" my dad said and left.

i cant believe what just happened the thing i was longing for is finally here. but there was always a guilt in my heart , about what i did to y/n. I  miss her even if i keep telling that i she meant nothing to me, its all beause of that bit*h irene , she cheated on me and made me break y/n's heart .

FLASHBACK (3 YEARS AGO)

after leaving the alley ,  i went home i changed my clothes and went to a cafe , when i reached the cafe , i saw a familiar figure , with another person , she was being all lovey dovey with him. oh wait she is Irene , what the hell!!

 i walked up to her and she was shocked to see me here!

"what are u---" i couldnt complete my sentence when the other person barged in .

"yahh , what are u doing here , why disturb our date "  he said

"what ur date with irene, she was my gf , what is she doing  here with u????"  i shouted 

"yahh , she is my gf not yours" then it hit him , she is cheating on both of us.

"are u cheating on me irene" both me and him said in unison .

"sorry " the only thing she told.

"were over, i wont listen to any crap ur saying, i dont care about the deal u made with me and my dad , u made me do many things that i will regret in my life , and now u literally made me a monster !"  i said and left.

was this how she felt when she saw me and irene together, gosh it keeps stabbing my heart every minute i think about her .

i tried making up conversation with her in school  till our graduation day but she ignored me. after that , i never saw her again and i wish to not see her any more , cuz i cant see her get hurt and i dont want to feel pain in my heart and guilt.

flashed back ended.

Y/N 'pov

it been 3 years since i have left seoul , and came back to america . im going to become the ceo of our company. next week , my dad told me that i will be going back to seoul for our company i accepted . He also told me there would be a party where i can meet all our business partners.

it was the day i go back to seoul. my parents had already gone because of some work , so i went alone . i couldnt keep contact with my friends , i feel like a big loner and when ever i think about that jerk , i get angry but still feel like crying ,my feelings for him have still not left me it just keeps growing.