One Shot #1 ~ Don't move

I awoke after a long night spent with Thomas at his apartment in California. It couldn't have been any earlier than 3AM when we'd finally gone to sleep. His apartment was huge - him and his brother had both inherited a large sum of money from his father after he passed, as he had owned several record and music companies. It had a certain sophisticated sleekness to it - shiny grey tiled floors, granite surfaces would have made it feel cold and lifeless if it weren't for the vibrant houseplants dotted throughout the place.

It was the hight of summer. Warm air spilled lazily in through the open balcony doors, the white linen curtains flowing gently in the breeze. Soft light cascaded in, making me squint. I could hear some nondescript music lulling softly away in the background, supposedly he'd left it on last night by accident. I rolled over lazily and looked at Thomas.

His sandy blonde locks swept over his eyes. The thin white sheets of the bed hung loosely over his torso. I could hear- I could even feel his warm breaths on my face. Steady and deep. Eyes fluttering beneath closed lids.

I decided to make the most of me waking up first. Slowly, I sat up,  stretching my arms up and out in the large t shirt I had 'borrowed'. God, it smelled just like him.

Suddenly, I felt Thomas's hands wrap around me.
"Did I wake you?" I asked tiredly.
"...yeah," he replied in a husky low voice, smirking and glancing at my lips, "s'alright."
He leaned his head up to mine, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I put my hand on the side of his face, but only briefly.
"I'm gonna have a shower," I said, breaking the kiss.
"Fine," he said and lay back down, letting out a huge yawn, his mouth opening wide.
I laughed softly and got up and into the bathroom. I quickly undressed and turned on the shower.

I stepped in and let the cool water run over my face. It was so refreshing, the apartment had gotten far too hot last night after the AC broke. The air was close, heat unescapable.

I ran my hands through my tangled hair and splashed my tired face, enjoying some of Thomas' citrusy body wash.

Just as I was about to start washing my hair, I heard a quick knock at the door of the shower.
I spun around to see Thomas entering the shower with me. Seeing as our relationship was relatively new, this was a bold and spontaneous move. Not like I was complaining.

I looked up at him a little bewildered at first, but he didn't give me time to object - he quickly pressed his lips to mine, and the water seemed to get hotter.

His large hands held me by the waist, digits digging into me, before guiding me backward until my back hit the cool stone wall of the shower. One slid down to grope my ass roughly, earning a small squeak.

"Thomas? Have you seen my toothbrush head?" Shit. Fuckfuckfuckfuck. SHITT.

It was Thomas's brother. We'd completely forgotten about his existence, and now I couldn't move. I would be mortified if he saw me like this.

"Shit-- Sorry..uh it's in the other bathroom I think..?" Thomas suggested whilst I stood in shock and he smirked coolly.

"No, I checked there," George said a little defeated.

"Well I don't know then...have you tried your suitcase? Maybe you left it in there..?" Thomas sounded natural. I turned around, looking to make sure the curtains were completely closed, when he pressed his body to mine.

Oh no.

His hands moved down my stomach. I was frozen - I didn't know if Thomas had told George about me yet, so I didn't want him seeing a stranger in his shower.

Without warning, he put two fingers inside me. I gasped, so I covered my mouth.

His fingers curled up, making pleasure wash over me. He continued faster, deeper, and inserted another finger.

It didn't help that I could feel him growing against my ass.

He leaned down and whispered "Moan for me, joules,"

I held my breath.

Sure, this was a game. But it was one I was willing to play.

I moved his hand away, spun around, and pushed him against the wall as quietly as possible.

I sucked his neck, taking his rock hard member into my hands.

He moaned loudly, taken by surprise.

"Thomas...? Everything ok in there?" George's voice seemed to get closer.
"Oh- yes! Everything's fine, the water just got very cold," Thomas snapped back, water dripping down his hair.

"Ok...," George replied, seeming a little weirded out
"I'm cooking breakfast, you want anything?" He asked after a few seconds of silence.
"No thanks," Thomas answered shortly.
"How about her?" George said, sounding pleased of himself.
"Uh- what do you mea-," Thomas started.
"I wasn't born yesterday, Thomas. You really need to work on your lying," George chuckled as he left us alone.

"Oh...my god," Thomas laughed and looked down at me, rubbing his eyes in embarrassment.
"I can't believe you just did that," he laughed and rubbed his eyes.
"You started it...," I teased.
"I'm getting back at you for that, I hope you realise." He said, dead-serious.
"I'm counting on it," I said, looking up to him.
"Now get out, I need to wash my hair," I said, faking a serious tone.
"But what am I supposed to do with this?" Thomas pointed down to his huge erection.
"O u t." I pointed to the door.
"...fine," he said as he left the bathroom.

That was intense.