Lifetimes ~ Short story #1 (bONuS pArt!)

SMUT WARNING!!! Hehe

____________________
_______________________________

I pulled away briefly, just wanting to look at him again. His cheeks were blotchy and red from the shower, and mine were too from crying.

"Do you want to get your stuff?" He asked, a hint of excitement in his voice. I didn't really want to, not yet anyway.

Before I knew it, I was kissing him, my hands on his shoulders. Seconds later he kissed back, with such a force that sent sparks flying inside.

"We can get it later," I said, breaking the kiss briefly.
"Good idea," he replied, a trace of laughter echoing in his voice.

He lead me backward toward the couch and sat, his hand pulling mine toward him. As I stood in front of him, he unzipped my jeans slowly and pulled them, along with my briefs, down my legs. I sat on top of him, legs on either side, and kissed even more fiercely than before. His tongue dominated me, making me feel limp, as his hands roamed my back.

"I love it when you do that," he said after a quiet groan.
"Do what?" I asked, catching my breath.
"This," he said, taking my hips in his hands and rolling them forward. Funny, I didn't even realise I'd done it.

"Like this..?" I teased, and did the same, making his head told backward and his hands tighten their grips on me.
"Bloody hell," he breathed before looking back up and attacking my lips again. I took the liberty in taking off my shirt and tossing it to the side, rolling my hips again and again and-

"I'd stop that if I were you," he said darkly, pushing my hips down to stop me.

"Bite me," I teased, taking my bottom lip between my teeth.
He quickly stood up, still carrying me, and took me to the bathroom.

As he let me go and I walked backward, his towel fell to the ground, making he look up at me wide eyed.

"Nothing I haven't seen before," I rolled my eyes.
"You're so sexy when you do that," he smirked and took me in his arms again, briefly using one to open the shower door and turn on the water, shutting the door behind him.

His hands roamed my back, finding my bra and undoing the already soaking wet clasp, letting it hit the floor with a splash.

He hoisted me up, pushing my back against the wall and grinding against my entrance, hard.

I let out a string of curses, craving more friction. My fingernails etched his back as he kissed my collar bones and the nape of me neck.
"Just fuck me already, Thomas, please!" I whined.

He lined himself up quickly, and wasted no time in slamming into me, the entirety of his length brushing up against my insides.
"You're tighter than I remember, holy--..." he groaned, and started to move.

The pain came slowly at first, but then altogether. A huge wave of intense stinging washed over me.
"Fuck," I cried, squinting my eyes shut.

"Do you want to stop?" Thomas asked, searching my face for an answer.
"No, just...be a little more gentle. It's been a while," I said through gritted teeth.
"Sure," he said with a reassuring half smile.

I caught my shaky breath as the water hit his back. I felt his muscles tensing, he was obviously fighting the urge to move.

I tested the waters, bucking my hips down a little. It was no where near as painful.
"Are you ok?" He whispered.

I didn't answer, instead I just thrusted my hips again, sending him a clear signal. He began to move slowly at first, picking up the pace the more moans left my lips.

"I'm not sure how long I'm going to last, love," he confessed.
"It's ok," I breathed, only seconds away from my peak.

As the orgasm hit, my whole body tensed, sending him over the edge too. Waves of a familiar pleasure made me shake and tremble. He turned around so that his back was at the wall and set me down. Before I could ask what he was doing, his head was already between my thighs.

"Thomas, I came already," I breathed, not entirely sure what he was doing. Not that I was complaining.

He didn't even answer, he just got to work, using his fingers to pump in and out of my core, curling up and hitting just the right spot.

I leaned forward, resting my hand on his head, as my second climax neared. I was so much more sensitive this time. I bit my arm to keep quiet, as I was slowly becoming aware of how much noise we'd been making at this time of evening.

"Come for me, bloody hell, just come for me," he uttered, the vibrations sending my body into a frenzy to obey. And it did, each wave of pleasure more intense than the last.
"Thomas," I breathed as I came down from my high.

"Good?" He asked, a little out of breath.
"Very," I laughed, completely breathless, "but what was that last bit?"
"I needed to taste you...it's been so long, Hazel," he shook his head.

"What d'you think about a movie night then?" I asked innocently.

"It's a date."