One Shot #6 ~ Perfect Stranger (part 1 of 2)

A/N
Soooo...THANKS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!! I love you all! <3
Also, special thanks to I_Love_Books_Reading - she's voted so many times, make sure to follow her!!

_____________________________
________________________________
I was sat in the airport, reading a book, waiting for my plane. I was so bored, I'd been there since 6AM, and it was now 8AM.

I looked around the crowded airport, then someone caught my eye.

A handsome blonde guy, no more than early 20's, sitting diagonally from me. He was reading a book, his legs crossed.

He looked up, his dark eyes meeting my blue ones, making me look back at my book.

I glanced back up, only to see him still meeting my eyes, he smiled at me and kept reading.

Great, I thought, not even on the plane and already embarrassing myself.

I heard the monotone voice of the airport announcer, my gate was due to open. I got up, packed my book away, and glanced over one last time.

He was gone.

I probably imagined him anyway, he was way too good looking to be real.
________________________

"Please make sure your seatbelts are fastened for take off and landing, and keep your bags either under your chair or in the overhead locker..." The flight attendant droned on.

I was flying alone to Mexico. I was more than a little nervous that I'd cock it up, seeing as it was the first time I'd ever been abroad by myself. I put in a headphone after putting my phone on airplane mode.

"This seat taken?" A male voice asked me. I looked up to see him. Hell. It was him again, the cute blonde. I guess I hadn't imagined it.

"No," I just smiled politely.

"Thanks," he whispered, putting his bag under his seat.

"Where you going to?" He made conversation, sorting through his bag.

"Riviera Maya, I'm staying at this really nice hotel called Bahia Princip or something," I replied.

He looked up at me, raising an eyebrow.

"What?" I laughed.

"Oh, nothing, it's just...I'm staying there too," he smiled.

This was going to be interesting.