One shot #9 ~ Noise complaint (part 4 of 4)

S M U T T Y S M U T ;)

Forgive me father for I have sinned 😂

___________________
____________________________
Everything was great. It'd been around a month since Thomas moved in, and we'd gotten so close. It was as if we belonged together, though I didn't really believe in that stuff back then.

We kind of just became girlfriend and boyfriend. There was no need for an awkward conversation. We both knew what we wanted and that we were exclusive. It was surprisingly stress free.

Well...mostly. It's not as if I wasn't happy, I was. Of course I was, I just...I wanted more, I needed more. The sexual tension between us both was almost unbearable, it had gotten even more so when he accidentally walked in on me showering, which he never stopped apologising for that. I saw him gawping for a second, which I enjoyed more than I would have liked to admit.

We were taking it slow. As in...you know what I mean. And I was more than ready to take it to the next level, the way we nearly did when we confessed our feelings to each other. I thought about it often, and sometimes, I could even get myself off from just the thought of being with him. I'd never done that before. It was a new realm I was delving into and I loved it.

"I'm home," I said walking through the door after a long day at the cafe, only this time, it was on a Saturday. I promised Hannah from work that I'd fill in for her as she'd done for me before, even though I wasn't supposed to work on the weekend. Still, it sucked BALLS.

"Oh thank god, I was worried I'd have to watch Game of Thrones all by myself." He said to cheer me up, taking me in his arms.

"I know this was supposed to be date night but I'm just so exhausted from today...I'm sorry," I trailed off, but I was stopped by his finger under my chin, bringing it up to face him.

"We can stay in tonight. Just relax, date night is always date night as long as we spend it together." He reassured.

"I'm gonna go and shower, do you want to start without me?" He asked, clearly meaning the newest instalment of Game of Thrones. But my mind was somewhere else at that moment, to say the least.

"Uh- I..." I stuttered, taking his words the wrong way, "No, I can wait." I finished, chewing my cheek nervously.

"Ok," he said, shaking his head and laughing.

Once I heard the shower start, I breathed a sigh of relief that I made it out of that odd situation alive.

I sat on the sofa and bit my lip at the thought of him. Water dripping over his collarbones, past his chest and down his toned abdomen—

I huffed frustratedly and fidgeted around to try to distract myself. But nothing worked. I wanted him, not just for date night.

I wanted all of him.

I crept my way to the bedroom and undressed quickly before combing my hair with my fingers.

My heart beat faster and faster as I walked closer and closer to the bathroom, the noise of running water getting louder. Adrenaline flooded my body, my face and ears ears flushing.

The door opened silently as I tip-toed through the doorway. At that moment I'd never been happier to have a glass shower door.

The very sight of him, water dripping down his lean figure, hair dripping wet, the last remaining suds sliding down his wet skin. I could've stayed there forever, gazing at him. However, it was then I came to realise I hadn't really planned this very well, and thought of aborting...but I'd regret it if I let an opportunity like that one slip through my fingers.