One Shot #5 ~ Maze runner #1, (part 1 of 2)

A/N
Sooooo...I got a tonne of requests to do a maze runner imagine!
Oh, and perhaps...a little smut ;)

____________________________
______________________________

"Oh come on!" I yelled to newt across the maproom. He was sat in a chair at his desk, trying to refuse my request to become a runner.

"No," he said sternly, "I'd never forgive myself if you got hurt, or...worse." He continued quietly.

"You need to stop doing this, Newt. You need to stop telling me what I can and can't do. It's so boring being here all day," I continued to plead.

Suddenly he stood from his chair to face me, coming closer.

"Listen. I just can't, ok? I won't. I'd be distraught if I lost you to that bloody maze, there've been too many," he said once again, his opinion unchanging.

"Newt, you know I love you, but you need to let me do things for myself." I reasoned.

He moved back, pacing the aside the map table.

"I know, but just not this." He finished, clearly thinking he'd won.

But I wasn't finished yet -- far from it.

"What is it then? What do you want? I'll do anything, Newt. Seriously, I can't go on living like this." I whined.

"Nothing. I don't want anything other than for you to stop asking," he replied.

I wouldn't take no for an answer -- I couldn't. I refused to be made irrelevant.

"Sure, ok," I pretended to agree.

Slowly, however, I made my way to him where he sat on his chair.

I quietly eased my way onto his lap so I was straddling him, trapping him in his seat.

He laughed in disbelief.

"what?" I said innocently.

"That's now how you get what you want," he teased.

"But you'd do it anyway, wouldn't you?" I smirked. It was just a bit of harmless bribery.

He bought his face up to mine in a sweet kiss, only to grow more passionate in a matter of seconds.

Before I knew it, he picked me up and sat me on the table, his hands clinging onto my thighs.

"So, what d'ya say?" I asked into his ear.

"No," he smirked. He wanted more.

"Alright, fine," I teased.

We kissed for longer, the room growing hotter and humid in the blistering heat of summer.

I knew we didn't have much time now, so I began unzipping his pants whilst he unbuttoned his shirt.

I had a plan, and I'd say it was pretty foolproof.

I took off my tank top, and as he began to unclasp my bra, I put my hands on it to stop it from falling.

"Huh?" He laughed, confused.

I shrugged, following a stern "I change my mind". I hopped of the table, skipping merrily to get dressed.

"I'm so confused...didn't you want me to..?" He started.

"...Yes. But I also want to be a runner, which you won't let me do. So, until that happens, there's no way you're getting any." I smiled, proud of myself.

"Oh, c'mon! That's so bloody mean! What am I supposed to do with this?!" He motioned toward his crotch, where a sizeable bulge was growing.

"Not my problem," I shrugged, laughing and beginning to leave.

"I'm gonna get you back for this, I hope you know." He yelled, I just laughed and shut the door.

I had him wrapped up around my finger, and there was nothing he could do to stop me.