One Shot #8 ~ Nightmares

WARNING! INTENSE FLUFF AHEAD!!!

________________________
_________________________________
I enjoyed the soft breeze soothing me through the linen of Thomas' shirt, leaning against the glass barrier of the balcony overlooking the lake.

I took a sip of water and sighed.

However, my peace was disturbed when I heard Thomas stirring in the bedroom behind me. I turned around to see him fidgeting and groaning in his sleep.

I cocked my head, not quite sure what to think.

"No...no, no!" He repeated. He sounded distressed.

I rushed back into the bedroom, my bare feet padding along the dark wood floor. I scurried to sit next to him, putting my hands on his shoulders to wake him.

"Tommy I'm here- I'm here- it's ok." I cooed. His eyes opened a little and he sighed in relief.

He put his hands around me, bringing me closer and moving over to lay on him.

"Marry me." He said softly. My heart stopped in my chest and the breath hitched in my throat.

"Wh...what?"

"I want you...to marry me." He said again quietly.

"Thomas, I think you're dreaming." I chuckled. Too bad, I thought.

His breathing slowed again and I knew he was asleep. I thought nothing of what happened and went to sleep soundly.

The next morning:
I woke to the smell of pancakes, stretching and feeling the soft white sheets between my fingers.

I walked toward the kitchen, stopping just at the door. I watched him, he seemed happier than usual for someone who wasn't exactly a morning person.

He hummed to the radio and flipped a pancake, looking up just enough to spot me.

"Hey," he smiled and kissed me quickly on the cheek, much to my surprise.

"Uh...someone's happy," I smiled.

"Sleep well?" He asked, taking the pan off the stove.

"Yeah, you?" I replied, wanting to see if he remembered what happened.

"Just fine." He said nonchalantly.

"Huh...no....dreams? Wake up at all?" I teased.

"No, not that I can remember," he looked at me questioningly.

"Oh." I replied a little disappointed. Never mind, I knew it was too good to be t-

"Well, apart from asking you to marry me of course I slept like a baby." He smirked, his muscles tensing as he leaned on the counter top in front of me.

"Don't mess with me like that Tom!" I laughed patting his shoulder playfully, only to have my hand taken into his. He just held it there for a second, then looked up at me.

I looked into his eyes and swallowed hard. This was a big decision, and we'd only been together for 9 months...but I was having a hard time thinking rationally when I really couldn't imagine me being with anyone else.

"Well? What d'you say...?" He gave me his darkest eyes and his sexiest smile.

"You really love messing with me, don't you Tommy?" I teased.

"Yes, I do." He grinned.

"Shut up," I laughed, "that's my line." I finished and took his face in my hands, kissing him deeply.

He pulled away briefly, his eyes searching mine.

"Wait, so...you really wanna do this? You'll marry me?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I said almost squealing. He picked me up and twirled me around, kissing me sweetly.

_________________________
____________________________________
AY YO GUYS IM BACK
Sorry for the lack of smut here, I just wanted to make something cute <3 MORE SMUT ON THE WAY THOUGH DON'T YOU WORRY YOUR SWEET LITTLE MINDS.

Remember guys, requests always open to pretty much anything you want me to write for you.