Weasleys Wizard Wheezes

Ron always made it a point to wake up earlier than his beautiful wife ever since they got married
just so he can have the pleasure of waking her up. As usual he was up before Hermione and did what he always did every morning before waking Hermione up. He reached for a photo frame at his left on a small dresser beside his bed. He took it slowly and saw a red headed man wearing a white tux and tie,smiling broadly but very nervously and beside him the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen in his entire life with her hair tied and pulled back her head. She was wearing a white veil that hung behind her head and she was holding a bouquet of red roses. He kissed 'photo Hermione' on the cheek. Of course it was a moving picture and like always,'picture Ron' got jealous and twirled her around to go to their other photo frame in Mrs Weasley's room.

Ron chuckled to himself. He would never ever ever forget the day he and Hermione had gotten married. It was the happiest day of his life. He felt like a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He then rolled over on his side,his head resting on his hand smiling and looking at Hermione next to him."Hermione...Wake up,love"he whispered softly. Hermione slowly began to stir and her eyes fluttered open. Her chocolatey brown eyes stared into his blue eyes."Good morning Hermione"he whispered softly and brushing some hair of her face gently."Why do you always wake me up,Ronald?"she asked softly."Because you look so...beautiful while you sleep"he replied leaning in to kiss her. She kissed him back passionately. He stroked her hair and held her hand. He squeezed it tightly. Ron could feel Hermione's lips curve into a smile.

Suddenly a there was a loud screeching noise causing them to break apart."What the bloody hell was that?"asked Ron dumbfounded.
"It's Errol. He's at the window...with a letter"said Hermione jumping off the bed.
"A letter?"
"Yes,Ronald. A letter"
"Who would want to make Errol send a letter? He's getting older by the minute"

"Ron!"said Hermione."Sorry!"he said apologetically. She pecked his lips softly and smiled. They completely forgot Errol was still standing there with a letter clutched in his beak until he screeched another time."Oops!"said Hermione retrieving the letter from the owl blushing. Ron wrapped his arms around her waist just as Errol left and rested his head on her shoulder."What does it say?"he asked."Ron! Your tickling me!"she squealed. Ron laughed but didn't let go off her. She sighed and opened the letter and they read together.

Ron and Hermione,
It's George,of course! Who else would send a letter with Errol since you didn't lend me Pig? Anyway,it's kind of quiet at the W.W.W. Couple of kids here and there. I bet the Golden Trio could liven things up. And by that I mean, two out of the three,if you hadn't already guessed it. Hey! It'd be nice to come over,wouldn't it? I mean Kingsley has given both of you three days off of work because of Hermione's birthday. Though Harry's not around. I bet he'd be so jealous of you toe having day offs because it's another two days till Hermione's birthday(although I also see no REAL reason you should have day offs) That's really not fair! But I wouldn't say it hasn't been lonely around here. The past six years...

Sincerely,George.

After they finished reading the letter,Hermione looked at Ron."I think we should go"she said."What? You want to go? To Weasley's Wizard Wheezes? And help George liven up a boring crowd?"he asked."C'mon Ronald! Wouldn't it be fun? Plus I'm sure he's been very lonely for the past six years. And waiting for one of our day offs. Remember before you became an Auror and you worked there?"asked Hermione softly."I-I thought we c-could have some alone time to ourselves today. I mean Kingsley didn't give us three days free of work for nothing! R-right?"he stammered.

Hermione grew annoyed."Fine!,she said firmly,"I'm going so if your not you just have to spend the day with me or not at all". Ron threw up his hands in defeat."Alright,alright. Geez,Hermione". He pulled her closer to him until their noses were touching. They couldn't help getting lost in each other's eyes."At least we'll be together...right?"he whispered kissing her neck. Hermione giggled and kissed him.
__________________________________________________________________
Ron and Hermione finally arrived in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes after Disapparating there. They walked in to a familiar bell cling. Within seconds,George Apparated in front of them."Ah! Ronnie and Hermy"he said. Hermione laughed but Ron didn't."Did you wake up in the wrong side of the bed today?"asked George leading them inside the shop.

"He's grumpy"said Hermione giggling.
"Grumpy?"
"Mm-hmm"
"Because I asked him to come here with you?"
"Yup"
"I never knew you were that lazy,Ron"

Ron rolled his eyes at him."What are we doing here again?"he asked. Hermione touched his hand softly so he wouldn't get too annoyed."You two. Will be standing here waiting for a crowd to build up. They're going to ask for your autographs. Give them your autographs then. No objections for that. Talk to them. Be friendly with them. It would boost this shop's popularity,mine and both of you. Though your already famous enough"he said."Sounds fun. I would love to help out"said Hermione. She looked at Ron,smiling. He loved the fact that he would be asked for an autograph or anything like that. He liked being famous.

Soon,more and more people started to flood the shop,whispering."They're not technically asking our autographs aren't they?"asked Hermione."Maybe they're just unsure,love. Let's say something loud enough to convince them"said Ron squeezing her hand."Um..Ron,did Harry say he was coming to visit the Burrow today because of my birthday that's coming up?"she asked him loud enough for most people to here."Yeah! He said he's coming. Wouldn't it be fun? You know seeing them again after he and Ginny moved out and all-"he began but got interrupted by a mob of Daily Prophet reporters asking them if they were the real Ron and Hermione Weasley. Ron seemed to enjoy answering all the questions the reporters threw at him.

It seemed that George leaked it out. And the reporters didn't say anything just to make sure. Soon Ron and Hermione were chatting with their fans,answering all their questions enthusiastically until nightfall."Well,it's time to close up the shop for today. I'm a little late today. I promised Fred and Roxanne I'd show them some tricks. And Angelina will be waiting for me"said George after their last customer left. They Apparated back to the Burrow and Ron pulled Hermione closer to him by her waist."I had fun today with you"he said kissing her nose."Ron! Your tickling me"she said pulling back. He kissed her nose again that made Hermione laugh softly."Did you have a fun time?"he asked. Hermione nodded. He kissed her nose again."Well,we better get ready for dinner"she laughed.
___________________________________________________________________
I'll keep updating soon. Please comment(no matter how harsh).