Their Christmas presents

Ron and Hermione arrived at their house shortly after. It was still only about eight thirty. Once they reached their house. Hermione was making her way upstairs when Ron pulled her into his arms."Don't think I've forgotten about my present. Come on,Hermione. I'll give you mine when you give me yours!"he chuckled."Fine"she sighed. She slowly made her way to the back of the Christmas trees,tucked carefully underneath it was a beautifully wrapped gift. Ron slapped his forehead."Bloody hell! That's where you were hiding it? I could've taken it!"he spluttered. Hermione laughed and handed him the present while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Ron unwrapped the present carefully. He gasped as he realized what it was."A Chudley Cannons shirt! Hermione....this is exactly what I wanted. Really,I'm not joking."he said utterly surprised."That's not all,you know"she smiled. He noticed the orange glowing cap that had the letters 'Chudley Cannons' on it. He pulled his new shirt over his shirt. Then he pulled the cap over his head."So...how does it look on me?"he asked her."Perfect"she whispered wrapping her arms around his neck. He placed his hands on her back pulling her closer to him."Thank you"he whispered. Hermione giggled.

They slowly leant in to kiss each other but Ron's cap got in the way and hit Hermione's forehead. He took the cap and threw it on the couch. They laughed and leant in to kiss each other again. They kissed for a while until Hermione broke apart."And what about my present?"she teased."Yeah! Your going to love it,'Mione'. I just know it"he smiled. He went upstairs to take the present. He came back a short while after holding something behind his back."Close your eyes"he whispered into her ear. She closed her eyes. Ron had bought for Hermione a beautiful necklace. He turned around and placed it gently around her neck. Hermione gasped as she soon realized what it was.

When she opened her eyes, she saw that Ron had got for her a necklace and that he had placed it around her neck."Ron...it's beautiful"she breathed."Just like you"he whispered taking her hand and placing it in his gently."Thank you,Ron. I'll keep it forever"she said smiling. He kissed her lips with one hand at the back of her neck. They broke apart only to gaze into each other's eyes with so much love. Ron kissed her forehead gently."You don't know how much I love you. How much I need you in my life. You don't know how much I want you..."he whispered."Ron..."she whispered. Even when she only whispered his name,he couldn't help but smile and kiss her again which was what he did.
________________________________________________________________

Ron and Hermione sat down by the fireplace,as usual to get warmth. It was still very cold since the weather hadn't changed a bit. She was reading her book while Ron had his arms around her waist,hugging her from the behind. She shivered slightly in his arms. Then she snuggled closer to her husband,sighing happily."Don't you ever feel cold,Ron?"she asked quietly."Nope"he said proudly. Hermione gave him an amused look."Why? Are you cold?"he asked wrapping his arms even more tightly around her. She didn't say anything. Ron slowly covered them both with the blanket.

"You know,Hermione...your my tiny ball of light. I love you"he whispered in her ear."And your my king. Only you...forever you"she said softly. He slowly traced her jawline,kissing her neck softly. Hermione let him kiss her even more."I'll never love anyone more than you"he whispered. She rested her head on his chest lovingly."Ron?"she asked."Yeah?"he asked."I'm so happy that we're together now. What if we weren't?"she said her voice quivering slightly."Then my dreams would never have come true. Your the love of my life"he said. Hermione looked at him and smiled."I'm so afraid of losing you..."he whispered."I'm not going anywhere,Ron. I want to stay here forever...with you"she whispered.

They looked into each other's eyes. Hermione giggled as he pulled her so close to him that they're noses were touching."Your still wearing the Chudley Cannons shirt,Ron"she said giggling."I know...I'll wear it forever if you want me to"he whispered kissing her on the lips softly. They kissed for a long time in each other's arms. Otter suddenly jumped on Ron's lap causing them to break apart. Ron kissed the top of her head gently. Hermione laughed when he tickled her waist."Ron! Stop it! It tickles!"she squealed trying to wriggle free. He just chuckled and tightened his grip on her.

She rested her head on Ron's chest. He leant his head on her head,closing his eyes. He laced their fingers together,slowly caressing her fingers very gently. He kissed her cheek. Before they knew it,they fell asleep with Otter curled up on Ron's lap. They slept in that position until they woke up in the morning with his arms still around her tiny waist.
__________________________________________________________________
A/N: I'll definitely get to updating. So don't think this story is over just yet! :):):):):)-Danielle