The fight

It had been a few weeks. The snow had stopped falling and Hermione was sitting at her desk in her office. She was working hard for the whole day on a project. She hoped that Ron wouldn't visit her during lunch break because she had to finish her project before the end of the day and she was long from completing it. She had been avoiding Ron the entire day at work so she could have time to finish her task. Suddenly, the door opened."Hey..."said Ron entering her office.

"What are you doing here,Ron?"
"Just seeing you..."
"I have a lot of work to do. Do you have to come to my office every lunch break?"
"Oh...I see. You'd rather spend time with your work than with me"
"I have to finish this project today,Ron!"
"It doesn't mean I can't talk to you for a while"
"Your wasting my time,Ronald!"
"So now spending time with me is wasting time?"
"That's not what I meant-"
"You think I've not been noticing you avoiding me today,Hermione?"
"W-what?"
"You think I'm a waste of time, don't you? All those times we were together...it was a waste of time?"
"No! Of course I don't-"
"I shouldn't be here...since I'm just wasting your time!"
"It's not what I meant-"
"SAVE IT!"

Ron stormed off and slammed the door behind him. Hermione stood there,looking very shaken and shocked. She hadn't meant what she said. She sighed and sat down trying to think of her project. But she kept on getting distracted by what had just happened. She knew it was no use apologizing to him now.
________________________________________________________________

Hermione came back from work in the evening. She noticed that Ron wasn't there yet. So she slipped into the showers and ate dinner after that. It had already been a few hours and Hermione was very worried. She wanted to distract herself and read a book. But she couldn't help but feel that Ron didn't come home yet because of her. Another two hours had passed and Hermione couldn't take it anymore. She burst into tears thinking of Ron. Where was he? He wasn't normally this late.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She was so worried. What had happened to him? Suddenly, there was a crack. Ron had Apparated to the living room. Hermione ran at him and flung her arms around his neck."Ron! I was so worried! Where did you go? How could you not tell me...I was so worried..."she said as tears rolled down her cheeks. He slowly wiped her tears and kissed her cheek."I'm so sorry...for everything. For every single thing I said to you this morning. I wasn't thinking straight..."he whispered."Ron...I don't think your a waste of time. I love being with you. Every second I'm with you, I feel so happy. When I'm in your arms and everything...it's not a waste of time. All of those times we were together...I loved every moment of it. Please believe me...please"she whispered, her voice shaking. He gently lifted her chin up so their eyes met. He noticed her eyes were full of tears.

"Hermione...love,please don't cry. I know that, I already know that. I was being stupid...so stupid. I should've just let you finish your work"he whispered looking into her eyes."Where did you go,Ron? I thought...I thought...you left"she said. He gently pulled her into his arms."Hermione...I would never leave you. Never in a million years. I already told you no matter what happens,I'll still be here. I won't leave you. I will never leave you. I need you.."he whispered into her ear."I need you too,Ron"she whispered."I was at the Three Broomsticks. I thought you still hadn't forgiven me. But I wanted to come home no matter what"he said.

"I love you,Ron"she whispered. He wrapped his arms around her and smiled."I love you too, Hermione"he whispered. She gently touched her lips with his. They lingered around that moment for a while. They broke apart slowly. Ron lifted her bridal style and carried her upstairs slowly. "Your my tiny ball of light..."he whispered."And only you will be my king"she whispered. They shared one last kiss.
___________________________________________________________________