"It's only a boggart"

Hermione woke up to see Ron staring at her with a goofy smile on his face. He was stroking her hair softly."Why didn't you wake me up?"she asked playfully."I told you Mione! You look so beautiful when you sleep"he replied looking at her. Ron bent down to kiss her softly. She kissed him back more passionately. She giggled as she got up slowly."So,what are we going to do today? Go help George again?"she asked him when their lips parted."No! Um..I mean...it was really fun but I..um..I just want to spend the whole day with you,Mione"he said kissing her cheek."I know. I was only joking"Hermione whispered.

Ron wrapped his arms around Hermione and tickled her neck by kissing it softly."Ron! Let me go! Your tickling me!"she squealed. But his grip on her only tightened and he kissed her neck again."I'll never let you go,Mione. I don't want to leave you"he whispered softly interlacing their fingers together. Hermione rolled her eyes playfully and spun around to face him. She giggled when he slowly carried her from the bed and whispered into her ear,"I'll go get ready. Don't move". Oh and remember my mum asked us to come by to the Burrow because Harry and Ginny are visiting there". Then he placed Hermione on the ground gently.
___________________________________________________________________
"Remember,Harry and Ginny are coming soon. I've already had enough of him during our Auror mission. At least I can see Ginny again. Blimey,it's like I didn't see her since..since..well I don't know since when actually!"said Ron sitting on the couch in the living room of the Burrow."Since our house-warming party we threw just after we moved in. Remember when I saved us from having to de-gnome the whole garden. It was like an attack. Luckily their all gone now"said Hermione."Yeah! We all should be thanking you,actually. Where are Harry and Ginny anyway?"asked Ron. Hermione shrugged."I guess that means we have more..alone time"he said placing his hands on her waist and pulling her closer to him.

"Alone time?-"began Hermione but got cut off when Ron kissed her. They were,of course,cut short when Harry and Ginny purposely walked into the room."You two...snogging as usual"said Harry laughing."Harry! Ginny!"said Ron half happy and half annoyed."Hey,Ron! Long time no see. Actually not!"continued Harry."We visited George yesterday..at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. Only because he asked soooo nicely. Didn't he Hermione?"asked Ron sarcastically,turning to his wife. Hermione nodded trying not to laugh very hard.

Mrs Weasley came into the room."Could anybody help me get my cookbook I accidentally left upstairs in the attic?"she asked them.
"I'll get it"said Ron enthusiastically.
"It's on the shelf,next to the drawers"
"I think I've seen it before"
"You have?"
"Mum,I think it's been there for ages!"
"Doesn't mean the recipes aren't expired. Now off you go"

He walked off heading straight towards the attic. Once he reached the attic he began rummaging through the old shelves when he found the old cookbook. He reached for it and was just about to reach for the door when he dropped the book,in shock and in fear. There,he saw Hermione,his beautiful Hermione lying dead on the floor looking lifeless."Hermione!"he practically yelled. He rushed over to where the body was lying. 'It can't be. It can't be. I just saw her downstairs. She's fine. She's fine. Nothing's wrong with her. It's only a boggart' he thought.

But what if it was..real? No! Ron couldn't bring himself to think of it. He couldn't help it. Tears were streaming from his face. Suddenly,the door opened."Ron,we were wondering why your so late and-"she began as she saw Ron lying over the dead body."Hermione! Your alright!"he said kissing her. Soon,the boggart took shape of Hermione's worst fear. She saw Ron."I never loved you,Hermione. You mean nothing to me. I've never loved anyone more than Lavender. She's so beautiful...not like you. What would a pureblood like me want anything to do with...with...you? I regret even wanting to spend my life with you. Your just a waste. A waste of my time. I wish I never married you. I was completely mental when I proposed to you. I don't love you. Your just a know-it-all. Every time I said I loved you...I was lying. All of it was a lie"said 'boggart Ron'. Tears were streaming down Hermione cheeks.

"Hermione...no! Don't listen to it"said Ron but Hermione had thrown her wand outside and ran out of the room."Hermione! Come back!"he shouted. He searched for her until he saw her kneeling on the floor with her hands on her face. He approached her slowly."Hermione..."he whispered."No! Get away from me! What do you want from me?"she cried. Ron pulled her into her arms."Why did you lie to me? If you didn't love me...you could have just said so! If you didn't want to marry me...you shouldn't have even turned up at our wedding! If you regret even marrying me...then you should marry someone else. Somebody you really love"she said her voice quivering. He didn't know what to say."Hermione...it's me! The boggart said that to you. Not me!"he said. She looked at him. The minute she looked into his eyes, she noticed his eyes were filled with tears. All of his tears threatening to fall from his eyes. And they finally did.

Suddenly, she came to her senses."Ron...I'm so sorry! I thought-I thought"she whispered."You thought that I really said that..."he finished. She nodded slowly."I'm so sorry...I'm sorry I said all those things. I must have lost my mind"she whispered wiping his tears."It's okay,love. Please don't cry...you don't have to cry. I love you so much. I'll never say those horrible things to you that the boggart said."Your the love of my life. The day we got married, I was the happiest man alive. I still remember how we danced at our wedding. I still remember the touch of your fingers laced in mine. I remember the first kiss we shared as husband and wife. I remember everything especially how beautiful you looked that day. And you were going to be my wife. How can I regret all of that? The happiest day of my life. And I don't care that your muggle-born. We love each other and that's all I need. And I never loved Lavender at all...it was you. Always you"he whispered kissing her fingers on his face.

"I love you too. And I remember everything about our wedding too. The music, the people...our dance. Now you know my worst fear...you saying that to me. Saying you don't love me and that you regret marrying me. I lost my mind when it said that. I thought you were saying it to me. I'm sorry for saying those things"she whispered. Their hands found each other. Their fingers immediately laced together. Ron chuckled."How many times do you want to apologize?"he asked. They laughed and looked into each other's eyes. Hermione smiled,resting her head on his shoulder. He pulled her closer to him by the waist. He bent down and kissed her cheek, nuzzling her cheek gently. Their lips met. Ron placed his hands on her waist.

They looked into each other's eyes again."I love you more than anything"they whispered at the same time. They laughed. He slowly rubbed her cheek with his thumb. His hand was at the back of her head. They couldn't help it. They kissed again.
__________________________________________________________________