Hermione's birthday

Hermione's head lay on Ron's chest. Hermione remembered when he told her he wouldn't sleep until she slept first. Then,he wrapped his arms around her waist,squeezing her gently and he never let go. For once,Hermione woke up earlier than Ron. She couldn't sleep at all last night. She was very anxious because today was her birthday. She tried falling back asleep last night but she couldn't stop thinking of what Ron had gotten for her. She snuggled closer to Ron wrapping her arms around his neck slowly and leaning her head on his shoulder. Hermione smiled at his sleeping figure.

Suddenly,she could feel him stir slightly. But it was only in a matter of seconds before Ron fell back asleep. Hermione sighed and looked at her husband. His eyes were shut but he had a huge smile spread across his face. Hermione giggled at the sight of him. She kissed his nose slightly before resting her head on his neck and fell asleep.

Ron finally woke up about an hour later. His eyes fluttered open. Sunshine was already streaming through the window. He sighed. He wished he could continue sleeping. He was dreaming. About Hermione. And he could remember everything. Ron dreamt that he and Hermione were dancing under the moonlight. The moment was perfect when he bent down and kissed her. He groaned thinking of how he can't spend the whole day dreaming about Hermione.

Suddenly,he remembered it was Hermione's birthday. He bent down and whispered in her ear,"Hermione...". He nuzzled his nose against her cheek lovingly."Huh? Oh! Ron! You finally woke up! I must have fell asleep too"said Hermione when she woke up."What do you mean by 'finally woke up'?"he asked smiling and hovering on top of her."I woke up first..and you were still asleep"she told him."That's a lie!"Ron gasped playfully."It's true!"said Hermione. Ron made a face as if he didn't believe her.

"No it isn't"he said
"Yes! It is
"No,it isn't"
"Yes Ron! It is!"
Ron just shook his head

Hermione was now giggling. She wrapped her arms around his neck."It's true,Ron! Don't tell me you don't believe me?"she asked him."Of course I believe you,love"he said smiling at her. He crawled to Hermione's right. Ron cupped her face in his hands and kissed her passionately. He didn't want to let go of her. He wrapped his arms around her while he was kissing her. Their kiss lasted about five minutes. When they finally broke apart,he smiled at her."Happy birthday"he said."Thank you,Ron"she whispered. Ron cocked his head slightly and pulled Hermione gently towards him. He kissed her again. When they broke apart,he brushed some hair from her face and stared into her brown eyes.

He tucked some hair behind her ear."I love you"he whispered."I love you too"said Hermione. "Forever" they said together. Their lips met each other's again and this time,both of them didn't want to let go. Ron's hands got tangled in Hermione's bushy hair. Hermione giggled and rested her head on his shoulder. Ron couldn't help but feel it in his heart that this was his dream come true. The war is over and everything's back to normal,he's an Auror which is his dream job and he got married to the love of his life,the girl of his dreams,the one he's been dreaming about for so long. And she was his. Not Viktor Krum's. Not Cormac McLaggen's. But his,Ronald Weasley's. He sighed dreamily looking down at his wife.

She was all he wanted and more. He gently stroked her and placed her hand in his gently. Hermione smiled."Oh Hermione...you don't know how much I love you. More than...anything else in the world..in the whole..world"he whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead. He was gently interlacing her fingers in his lovingly. Hermione giggled when he slowly intertwined their fingers together.

The moment was perfect with Ron stroking her hair and caressing her hand. It seemed like everything was perfect for the pair of them. Ron smiled breathing in the wonderful scent of Hermione's hair. He bent down seeing Hermione slowly melt in his arms. He already knew she was falling asleep."Hey,hey..don't fall asleep here"he said getting up.

"I wasn't falling asleep"
"Yes you were"
"No! I wasn't!"
"You were!"
"I wasn't!"

He wrapped his arms around his wife again and chuckled softly."You might not know it but you were falling asleep"he whispered softly in her ear. Hermione smiled and looked up at him. His blue eyes were staring into her brown eyes,full of love. He sighed happily with a huge smile on his face.

He leant in to kiss her. But just as their lips met,a fat tawny owl landed at their bedroom window. When the bird realized nobody was going to take notice of him,it screeched as loud as it could."Bloody hell! Not again!"said Ron shocked. Hermione laughed."It's Pudgy!"she said. Pudgy was Harry and Ginny's owl(which of course,Ginny named)."And he's got a letter. For you,of course"said Ron swinging his legs at the side of the bed. Hermione took the letter from Pudgy's beak.

Ron walked across the room to where Hermione was and gently wrapped his arms around her waist."Who's it from?"he asked her resting his chin on her head."Of course it's from Harry and Ginny. Only they would send Pudgy to deliver letters"Hermione laughed. Ron laughed too and tightened his grip on her a little,while Hermione opened the letter. She read it out loud:

Dear Hermione,

If you haven't guessed it,it's Harry! Happy birthday! Today's going to be a great day with all of us at the Burrow celebrating. Ginny sends her regards. She wants to wish you a little more personally. Haha. So how are you and Ron? Last time I saw the both of you was at your housewarming party when you first moved in. And that's been like a month! I wonder what Ron got you for your birthday! He just said it was something big...wonder what it is! See you and Ron at the party.

Harry

"Well,it's lucky I didn't tell him what i got you,right?"he asked her."Maybe...but I would have liked it if Harry told me the surprise"she said playfully. Ron spun her around."Well..it is something big,come to think of it"he chuckled. Hermione smiled."I can't wait for the surprise"she whispered.
_________________________________________________________________

A/N:Hi again! Thank you for reading this chapter! Want to know what Ron got Hermione for her birthday? Keep a lookout for new chapters soon! Working on it right now!-Danielle :)