Late at night

Ron took Hermione's hand and slowly led her downstairs. They were slowly descending the spiraling staircase that led downstairs when Hermione said,"Ron...where are we going? It's midnight. I'm scared"she pouted. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her forehead."Don't be scared. I'm here. I won't let anything hurt you. I promise. I just want to show you something"he whispered. Hermione pouted again playfully."Why does it have to be a surprise?"she asked him."Trust me. You trust me don't you,love?asked Ron."Of course I trust you,Ron"said Hermione. Ron leant in to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around his neck."I love you"he whispered,kissing her nose. Hermione giggled and pressed her lips on his. He held her hand and she rested her head on his shoulder with a smile on her face."I love you too"he heard her whisper softly.

"Come on,Hermione"said Ron gently taking her delicate hand and leading her downstairs towards the fireplace. He lifted her up slowly and placed her on his lap while he sat on an armchair by the fire."What are you up to,Ronald Weasley?"she asked him. She turned around to face him. Ron wrapped his hands around her waist and sighed slowly with a tired smile on his face."Well,George gave it to me today. He thought it would be a great birthday present for you from him but he changed his mind. So I thought I might as well show it to you today"he said."Really? What did you get me?"she asked."That I'm afraid I can't tell you"he laughed. Hermione playfully punched him on the arm."Ow..that hurt"Ron pretended to cry. Hermione laughed.

He kissed her again."Your going to love it. But remember,it's not your birthday present. I have something big lined up for you"Ron told her. He picked up an album that was on the table next to the armchair. Hermione gasped."It's a photo album....filled with pictures...of us!"she exclaimed."Mmhmm.."he mumbled burying his face in her bushy hair."Stop it Ron! It tickles!"she giggled. She opened the photo album while Ron's hand caressed hers interlacing their fingers together. Hermione giggled again and glanced at the moving pictures before her.

"Ron,look at the pattern on this album cover"
"Yeah?"
"Doesn't it remind you of something?"
"Mmhmm"
"What does it remind you of?"
"Our wedding. When the whole place was decorated with roses"
"It does look like that,doesn't it?"

Ron flipped a page to show Hermione pages and pages of them,together ever since after the war. It looked beautiful to both of them.

"Our engagement"he whispered into her ear pointing at some pictures. One of them was of Ron kneeling down saying the words 'Will you marry me?' to Hermione. Another picture was of Ron kissing Hermione right after they had gotten engaged. Many photos after that were mainly their celebration after the engagement. They flipped the pages and most of them were of Ron and Hermione kissing especially when they were kissing under the mistletoe on Christmas Day. Hermione burst out laughing. Ron could feel Hermione blushing when she saw those pictures.

Ron flipped a page to reveal their wedding pictures."And there's me smushing your nose with cake"he laughed pointing at the picture."Your just lucky I didn't smush your nose with cake,Ronald Weasley"said Hermione playfully punching his arm."Yeah"said Ron with a goofy smile completely lost in space thinking of the special moment of his life when he finally got married to the girl of his dreams. Hermione rolled her eyes playfully at him.

There was also a picture of Ron and Hermione dancing at their reception with their hands linked together. Hermione's head was resting on Ron's shoulder with a huge smile on her face in the picture. Many other pictures were mostly them snogging or of their wedding feast back at the Burrow."You know,we should fill this up with our special memories"said Hermione. "Weeell.....tomorrow's your birthday,isn't it? And we're having a birthday party for you so.."he replied."So,you still don't want to tell me about my birthday present?"she pouted. Ron kissed her lips softly."That..I'm afraid is top secret"he said shutting the book on her lap and putting it on the table next to the armchair.

He carried her slowly to their room. He placed her on the bed gently and kissed her forehead before crawling in next to her."Goodnight,love. I'm not going to sleep until you sleep first"he whispered pulling her closer to him."Goodnight Ron. You don't have too"she giggled giving him a goodnight kiss."But I want to,Hermione"he laughed."Fine"said Hermione giggling,feeling herself slowly falling asleep in Ron's arms.
________________________________

A/N: Hey everybody! Thanks for reading my story so far! I'm not done yet! One or two chapters left! If you have ideas to share,then inbox me! Look out for the next update soon-Danielle :)