The nightmare

Ron was reading the Daily Prophet in the living room with Hermione beside him, reading her book."Bloody hell! Chudley Cannons lost to the Holyhead Harpies? That's absolutely mental!"shouted Ron slamming the paper on the table."Thats Ginny's old Quidditch team"said Hermione."Old?"asked Ron."Oh, didn't I tell you? Ginny sent me an owl right after I came back from work. She's thinking of taking a job as a Senior Reporter for the Daily Prophet! Isn't that exciting?"said Hermione excited."What!? She never told me that!"said Ron,shocked. Hermione shrugged."Maybe she'll tell you tomorrow"said Hermione.

Ron scoffed slightly."I guess she's no more a Quidditch player. But she won't be spending much time with James either. Reporters travel all over the world just for one story!"he sighed. Hermione nodded slowly."When is Harry going back to work?"asked Hermione. He simply shrugged and smiled."At least I can come and visit you again during lunch break if he doesn't show up for a couple of days"he whispered taking her hand and pulling her into his arms. Hermione giggled softly. He kissed her cheek."But you know I'm very busy,Ron?"she asked him."Come on,Hermione. You can clear your schedule...for me"he pouted playfully. He kissed a strand of her hair on her face. Hermione smiled."Are you excited, you know to see James tomorrow?"she asked. Ron simply nodded and gave her his goofy smile.

Hermione curled up against him as he pulled her even closer to him. They leant in and kissed each other lovingly. Otter jumped on Ron's lap. His hand was at the back of her head as he kissed her softly. They lingered around the moment. They broke apart a while later. Hermione rested her head on his shoulder. He tickled her. She squealed."Ron! Stop it!"she said. He didn't stop tickling her."Ron! Don't! No!"she squealed. He continued tickling her harder. She couldn't stop laughing. She finally broke free from him and stood up. Ron stepped closer to her playfully. She took a step back cautiously."Don't worry. I won't tickle you again"he teased. She turned around and crossed her arms."I'll never trust you again.Ronald Weasley"she laughed playfully.

He slowly stepped closer to her and hugged her from the behind."Why can't I tickle you, Mione?"he asked her jokingly. She simply rolled her eyes at him and burst out laughing. Ron laughed too. Before they knew it,they were in fits of laughter."Don't worry. I still trust you"she laughed. He laughed and kissed her. She kissed him back softly.
_________________________________________________________________

Ron woke up by Hermione's screams."Hermione?"he called as he woke up. He saw her writhing and screaming."Hermione!"he shouted as he quickly woke her up. Her eyes opened but they still looked very scared."No! Get away from me! Don't hurt me!"she shouted as tears poured from her eyes."Don't worry. It's just me...it's just me,love"he whispered slowly kissing her. Realization slowly hit her."Ron! I'm so sorry...I thought-I thought"she said.

Ron pressed a finger to her lips."Hey...you don't have to say sorry. You had a nightmare,that's all"he whispered."It was so real. I was there at Malfoy Manor again! She was there...she was torturing me,Ron. It was like I could feel the pain while I was dreaming"she sniffed. He pulled her into his arms."Don't go,Ron. I only feel safe in your arms"she whispered. He pressed his lips to her forehead."I'll never leave you. You'll be mine forever. Only you"he whispered."And you will be mine forever too"she said as he buried his face in her hair.

"You know, sometimes I have nightmares"
"Of the war?"
"No"
"Of what then?"

"Of losing you. Of losing you...to somebody else. In my nightmare, I'll see somebody else come and sweep you off your feet and kiss you. And you'll turn to me and say you've never loved me. And that you don't want to be with me again...that you want to be with somebody else. And then when I wake up I have to sit up for an hour telling myself it's not true"he said. Hermione gently pushed the hair out of his eyes. He was trying to blink back his tears but the tears rolled down his cheeks."Ron...you know, none of its true. Your the one for me, the only one for me in this entire world. Your the only one I can be happy with. I don't care! I'm not going anywhere. Whatever happens, I would still stay and be with you. I want to be with you...for the rest of my life. I need you..."she whispered slowly wiping away his tears.

He smiled and kissed her cheek."I love you"he whispered tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and gazing into her eyes."I love you too"she whispered snuggling closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed her back. They couldn't help it, they were completely,utterly,absolutely in love with each other. Then he wrapped his arms around her. She slowly rested her head on his chest and sighed happily. Ron didn't want to fall asleep in case Hermione had another nightmare and she woke up suddenly. He wanted to be there for her. She could feel him trying very hard not to fall asleep. She kissed his nose,"I'm fine. Don't lay awake because of me"she whispered. They kissed again and fell asleep.
_________________________________________________________________