Christmas Day

Hermione woke up earlier than Ron. She quietly got ready and she also made sure to wear the Weasley family jumper that was made just for her. It had the letter 'H' embroidered in it. Just like Ron's,it was maroon too. Hermione tiptoed downstairs,careful not to wake Ron who was still snoring in bed. She quickly began to prepare breakfast. Ron started to stir slightly after Hermione had left. He smiled to himself. It was Christmas! He turned over to his side to see if Hermione was asleep."Hermione?"he called out when he found out Hermione wasn't there. Suddenly he heard noises coming from downstairs. Ron chuckled to himself and started to get ready.

Hermione smiled. She smiled as she picked up Otter."Merry Christmas,Otter"she whispered. She placed Otter on the ground and gave him something to eat. Ron went downstairs and he stopped as he saw Hermione. Her back was facing him as she watched Otter eat his food. She looked so beautiful to him with her hair tied back in a ponytail. He hugged her from the behind making Hermione squeal. She turned and looked at him."Hey...,Merry Christmas,love"he whispered in her ear."Merry Christmas,Ron"she whispered back smiling at him. He wrapped his arms tighter around her and swayed her gently in his arms. Hermione could just tell that her day was going to be a great day. She closed her eyes and smiled while resting her head on Ron's chest while he swayed her gently. Even if she had a bad day,being in Ron's arms made her feel so much better,she could just feel how much he loved her.

"So,you wore your jumper that my mum made for you today"he said laughing."Yeah! I've been wanting to wear it for so long"she said spinning around to face him. They smiled at each other lovingly. Hermione took his hand gently."Come on,let's eat breakfast"she whispered. After eating breakfast,they sat down beside the Christmas tree. Ron wrapped his arms around her again making her giggle softly. Hermione shivered slightly and snuggled closer to Ron."Are you cold again? We could sit next to the fireplace"he said. Hermione just shook her head."No it's okay, I'm fine now"she whispered.

Hermione leant in and kissed Ron on the lips. He kissed her back passionately. When they broke apart,they stared into each other's eyes slowly getting lost in them."Oh! I almost forgot about the presents! We have to give it to them when we visit the Burrow. We should take it all out from under the tree"Hermione gasped. Ron took some presents out from under the tree."Well...let's see..this one is for George. What did you get him?"he said reading the label on top of the gift-wrapped present.

"A joke book. He's going to love it!"
"And this one..Percy!"
"Well you got his present didn't you?"
"Yeah,I got him some new robes! The ones he's wearing are hideous!"
"Maybe just a little bit. There's one for Ginny! Well of course as her best friend,I had to get her this gift. I got her a scarf! The one she was always talking about!"
"So there's Bill's present too. I got him a book about famous Egyptian wizards. He'll love it...if he hasn't already read it"
"I got Charlie's present right here! It's a miniature dragon! Isn't it cute! I got it at Zonko's! It's like a dragon you can tame and feed but it will never grow!"
"Wow! Harry's present! It was hard trying to find a good present for him but I did it! You won't believe what I got him,Hermione. A Secrecy Sensor! It's hard to find the lot these days!"

They spent the rest of their time arranging Mr and Mrs Weasley's presents together with the other children:Molly,Lucy,Victoire,Dominique,Louis,Teddy,Fred and Roxanne. When they had finally sorted out the presents,Ron pulled her close to him."Just one more left! Guess who it is?"he whispered."Who?"asked Hermione playfully. Ron raised one eyebrow. Hermione laughed."Well,I want to surprise you with my present later"she replied. They leant in and kissed each other gently.

"So do you want to know what I got you?"he asked laughing."No! Don't tell me now! It'll ruin the surprise"she said. Ron wrapped his arms around her and smiled. Hermione snuggled closer to him,sighing happily.
__________________________________________________________________
A/N:Thanks for reading this chapter! Please vote and comment! I'll get updating soon. :):):):)