Their special place

Ron and Hermione just finished eating their breakfast and they were sitting in their living room."Sometimes,I hate snow! You can't even play Quidditch in this bloody weather!"grumbled Ron crossing his arms. Hermione laughed."Even during our mission,the snow was worse! We had to fly on broomsticks to catch the Death Eaters! I would have chosen any other way than flying!"he continued."Well,your no longer on your mission now"said Hermione."Yeah! I..I even thought..well,I've always wanted to go on a picnic with you. And we can't even have a picnic with snow!"he said crossing his arms."A picnic would be romantic wouldn't it? You know...just the two of us"she said snuggling closer to Ron. He smiled and kissed her. And then,he continued grumbling about the weather again."I hope this doesn't change the fact that we're going to our special place today"she whispered."Of course not! Hermione,I would go anywhere in this weather for you...even in a blizzard! And you know how much I hate blizzards"he said. They kissed and Ron wrapped his arms around her.

They were,of course cuddled up next to the fireplace. Otter was next to them,lying on the floor and sleeping. Hermione rubbed her hands for warmth. Ron covered them with a blanket."See? It's even cold in the indoors. We should start wearing sweaters while we sleep"he said. Hermione laughed and snuggled under the blanket with her husband."I'm sure Otter's cold too"she said noticing the cat next to them. She picked him up slowly and placed him gently under the blanket. Ron and Hermione snuggled closer to each other with their eyes closed,smiling.

He held her close to him. Before they knew it,they fell asleep! They slept for about an hour before Ron woke up. He smiled to himself looking at Hermione fast asleep in his arms. He slowly kissed her forehead gently. He looked at her longingly. He wanted so much to kiss her but he was afraid she might wake up. Ron waited for a while until Hermione's eyes slowly fluttered open. Ron's blurry image became more clearer to her. He smiled at her."So you've finally decided to wake up?"he asked her playfully."Were you watching me?"she asked him."Yeeeess..."he replied inching closer to her. They looked into each other's eyes,they could just feel the love surrounding them. He carefully tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and kissed her cheek softly."I know your the one for me. I know the first time I saw you on that train,I thought you were a bossy,know-it-all. But now I know there is no other girl I want to spend my life with...other than you. You're definitely the most beautiful girl I've seen in my entire life. You don't know how much I'm in love with you,Hermione. I could just stare into your eyes for the rest of my life. And hold your hand and kiss you,I could do all of that forever"he whispered.

Hermione smiled and rested her head on his shoulder."Oh Ron...why must you say all these nice things to me? I don't deserve it...I don't deserve you"she said. Ron squeezed her gently."Hermione,don't say that. I already told you,we deserve each other. We're meant to be together"he said. Hermione giggled softly when he kissed her nose. Their eyes met and they leant in to kiss each other. Ron placed his hand behind her neck."I'll always love you"he whispered."I'll always love you too"she whispered back. Their lips met again. They smiled at each other."Do you want to go to our special place now?"he asked her. Hermione nodded. They stood up,held hands and Apparated.

__________________________________________________________________

They arrived at a place with tall hedges in front of them. They simply pushed past the hedges since they were fake. Suddenly,both of them stopped and gasped. It was so beautiful. There were icicles hanging from the swing set made of roses. The huge oak tree was snow-capped. The lake was frozen and you could still see the fish swimming inside it. Tiny snowflakes fell down. It was cold but it was worth it. Everything was beautiful."Wow! It's breathtaking"she replied taking a step towards it while holding Ron's hand. Suddenly,she fell because she slipped on some ice. Since she was holding Ron's hand,he fell down too."Bloody hell! The ice is really slippery!"said Ron in shock."At least we could stay down here..and make snow angels"she laughed. Ron grabbed hold of her and kissed her without warning. Hermione kissed him back. They smiled when they broke apart,Ron stood up,helping Hermione up. She slowly trudged on the snow-covered ground admiring the beauty around her.

Ron decided to have some fun with her. He slowly picked up a bunch of snow and morphed it to a snowball. He threw it at her. It hit her behind the head. She immediately turned around to see Ron laughing."Ronald! You messed up my hair!"she said trudging towards him."Hey,I was just joking"he laughed. Hermione quickly made a snowball and threw it at him. Then he threw a snowball at her,but she dodged it."You can't catch me!"she laughed dodging every snowball he threw. She threw a snowball at him and it hit him in the face."Arrgh! I will get you!"he laughed. He chased her trying to throw snowballs at her."Help! Help! Somebody help me!"shouted Hermione. Ron laughed. She ran even faster. She threw a snowball at his face."When I catch you...well you just wait and see"he said playfully.

Suddenly,Hermione slipped on some ice. Luckily,Ron caught her just in time."I got you"he whispered. Hermione giggled."Yeah,you got me. I guess that means you win"she said.

"That doesn't mean I win"

"It does"

"No it doesn't"

"Then who's the winner?"

"You. You hit more snowballs at me than I did at you. So your the winner"

He put her down."I had fun"he said."Me too"she replied."You know,for someone who is bad at Quidditch,your aim is still good"he said. Hermione smiled."I wouldn't say I'm bad at Quidditch"she said."Well you are"he laughed. Hermione arched her eyebrows at him and turned to face the other side while crossing her arms playfully."Aw,come on,Hermione. I didn't mean it"he said,wrapping his arms around her. Hermione turned to face him and her face softened. Ron gently caressed her cheek with his thumb. She smiled and leant in to kiss him. He kissed her back passionately. Hermione closed her eyes,letting Ron squeeze her gently. He lifted her off the ground and gently placed her on the swing.

He sat next to her."Oh look! We're under the mistletoe"he said inching closer to her and wrapping his arms around her. They leant in and kissed each other. Hermione giggled when they broke apart. She always felt safe when she was in Ron's arms. He always made her feel safe and secure. Most of the time she couldn't sleep,he would always wrap his arms around her and whisper,"I love you. I love you so much. And I'll never let anything happen to you. I'm going to wait till sleep first,just to be sure". She always loved it when he was always being protective of her. She loved it when he would just surprise her and wrap his arms around her. She secretly enjoyed it. She loved it whenever he would even simply touch her hand softly. She knew Ron loved her more than anything and she loved him too.

She looked up and saw Ron smiling at her."What is it?"she asked him."Oh nothing"he replied tightening his grip on her. Hermione giggled. Ron interlaced their fingers together and kissed her again. A cold wind blew against them. Hermione leant her head on his chest and leant in closer to him."I think we should go. Your cold,Hermione"he whispered in her ear. Hermione didn't say anything."I think a blizzard is coming"he said. He carried her and Apparated back to their home.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N:Hi everybody! Thanks for reading this chapter! More chapters to come soon!-Danielle