Visiting the Potters

Ron and Hermione had just eaten breakfast. It was a little early to be visiting Harry and Ginny so they waited for a while. Hermione sat on Ron's lap, reading her book. He had his arms around her with his chin on her head, reading along with her."So I guess you've recovered from your nightmare..."said Ron."I guess...but it still haunts me! I have nightmares all the time...about the war. It's terrible"she whispered. He slowly caressed her cheek with his thumb slowly."Hey...you don't have to worry. I'm here and I won't let anything happen to you"he whispered. She smiled as he kissed a strand of her hair and carefully tucked it behind her ear. She giggled softly. Their eyes met."Your so beautiful. Inside and out"he whispered carelessly. She blushed. They stared into each other's eyes. Hermione's book almost fell to the floor.

"Got it"said Ron catching the book."Thanks"she whispered. She rested her head on his neck.flipping open the book to continue reading it. He smiled as he watched her read. She always had that serious look when she was reading like she was concentrating very hard. He chuckled to himself slowly. He read along with her. He kept on asking questions about the story."I don't really understand. What's it supposed to be about?"he asked her playfully."Ron!"she squealed."What?"he asked her raising his eyebrows. She shut her book."Fine! You keep distracting me. So there's got to be something you want"she said with an amused look on her face."How about you spend time with me and not with the book?"he teased.

She rolled her eyes and rested her head on his neck again."We have to visit Harry and Ginny today"she whispered. Ron pulled her closer."That's for later. It's just you and me now..."he whispered into her ear. She giggled as he slowly kissed her cheek. Otter suddenly jumped on them, looking very shaken."Bloody hell!"shouted Ron."It's Otter, he looks so frightened"said Hermione wriggling out of Ron's arms and picking up Otter. The cat looked very shaken."The gnomes must have bit Otter's paw. He looks wounded"said Hermione.

"I'll go check on that bloody gnome"muttered Ron getting up and heading towards the garden. Hermione kissed Otter's nose,"Don't worry,we'll get you fixed in no time",she whispered. She bandaged his paw."It ran off"said Ron coming back."It's okay. As long as it doesn't hurt Otter again"said Hermione. Hermione slowly picked Otter up and placed him on the couch. Suddenly, Ron wrapped his arms around her very tightly from the behind."Ron! Let me go"she squealed."And why must I do that?"he asked her playfully."We've got to get going! Harry and Ginny will be waiting for us"she said.

"Can we at least wait for a few minutes?"he pouted. She simply laughed and shook her head playfully. She tried wriggling out of his arms but he held her too tight."And your not going anywhere"he laughed."Ron!.."she squealed trying to break free from him. Finally she gave up and rested her head on his neck."Give up?"he asked her. She rolled her eyes playfully. She pecked him on the lips softly only for a brief second."There. Happy? Now let me go"she laughed. He kissed her again and raised his eyebrows at her. She kissed him back.
___________________________________________________________________

Ron and Hermione held hands and Apparated to Harry and Ginny's house. They knocked on the door and waited for a while. Suddenly, the door swung open and Harry was standing there. Hermione immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him very tightly(much to Ron's annoyance). "Congratulations, Harry"said Hermione letting go of him and beaming."Yeah...congratulations, mate"said Ron."Thanks. We're so happy you could make it!"said Harry. He led them inside the house which had a very welcoming theme.

There were moving pictures of Harry's parents pasted against the walls. On a table, there were many trinkets used in the Auror business. The living room looked very beautiful. Hermione immediately let go of Ron's hand and rushed over to where Ginny was. She hugged Ginny and smiled."Congratulations Ginny! I'm so happy for you and Harry!"she squealed. Ginny smiled."Thanks,Hermione!"laughed Ginny.

Soon, the four of them were talking and laughing like they hadn't seen each other for years. But mainly, they talked about James.

"James looks so adorable!"
"Hermione,that could be the seventh time you've said that today"
"I know,Ginny but he really is so adorable"
"He is isn't it?"
"Don't you think he's starting to follow my type of hair?"
"Of course Harry! Look! I can see tiny black hair"
"So who named the little boy?"
"Of course Harry did, Ron!"
"Well it's a nice name....he's named after two amazing people"
"I wanted to say that!"
"Maybe next time, Hermione!"

Hermione cradled James in her arms as he slowly fell asleep. It was a nice time for Ron and Hermione to have visited them."You know what?"asked Harry."What?"asked Ron."Ginny and I were thinking about it and we thought...we're making you and Hermione the godparents of James"said Harry."What? That's amazing, Harry!"said Hermione in shock."Will you be the godparents of James?"asked Harry."We'd be bloody mental if we don't accept"said Ron almost as shocked as Hermione. Ron and Hermione spent the rest of the day in Harry and Ginny's house until they Apparated back to their home a bit later.
_________________________________________________________________