bryce walker

liked by bryce

liked by bryce.walker, hannahbaker837, j_foley, and 128 more.

naomi.a.kahele these were the days🌺

zdempsey98 who's that? she's cute

bryce.walker ^^so cute😍

I was laying in bed when the worst few days of my life began. Everything seemed normal until Hannah showed up to my house banging on the door. Luckily my parents weren't home or they would have flipped out.

I remember it was Wednesday and I had been at Liberty High for a few months now. Zach and I's relationship had been growing but he still hadn't asked me to be his official girlfriend yet. Every weekend we would go on some form of date. Everything was good.

Of course it was too good to be true.

I opened the door and Hannah almost immediately pushed me inside.

"What are you doing, Han?" I turned to face her, highly confused on why she was here on a school night. I love her don't get me wrong, but she knows how my parents feel about having friends over on a school night.

"Bryce did something." She replied quickly, the words spilling out of her mouth.

"What?"

"Did you send Zach any pictures?" Words continued to spill out of her mouth but I wasn't grasping any of it.

"What? Like nude pictures?"

"Yes, Naomi! Did you at all send him any pictures?!" Hannah grabbed my hands causing me to pull back.

"No... Han what's going on?" I was scared for some reason. All I could think about was Hannah's story of Justin taking those pictures and Bryce sending them to everyone. I knew I hadn't sent Zach anything but that didn't stop my breathing from picking up.

She pulled out her phone and showed me a picture I had sent to someone a few months before I had moved to Crestmont. My cheeks heated up and my hand went over my mouth.

"What is this, Naomi?" Hannah let me take her phone from her and look down at the picture.

It was from sophomore year and I had sent it to a guy I thought I was in love with. We never dated. He never asked me on one date but he swore it was because his parents didn't allow him to. I found out all along he had just been trying to get pictures from me. He kept it to himself for a while, but eventually I refused to have sex with him and the next morning that one single picture was being sent around the school.

It was one of the reasons we left Hawaii. I never thought it would follow me here.

"H-how did this get out?" I looked up, locking the screen.