why me?

liked by karsen

liked by karsen.kahele, zdempsey98, clayboi and 233 more.

naomikahele   sista sista

jessssdavis   hotties

bryce.walker   😍

zdempsey98   @bryce.walker fuck off

Zach and I spent our Friday night helping my mom and brother clean the house and get it ready for my sister's arrival. It sucked that she would only be staying for a few days, but I missed her and I needed her. My younger brother was actually excited as well. For the first weekend in forever he would be staying home, instead of going to a friend's. My mom was having a mental break down on if the house was clean enough, if everything was where it should be, if Karsen's room was how she left it when we moved in the first place. Not like she spent much time in it anyways.

"Mom, she's your daughter, I don't think she'll care that much." I laughed as she fluffed the pillows on the couch. My only agenda was to get the house clean (which it already was) and lay in bed with Zach until she got there.

"You both are gonna come to the game right?" Zach asked as we stood in the kitchen, making Karsen's favorite brownies.

"Do I ever miss a game, Zach Dempsey?" I huffed and scooped some brownie batter onto my finger and sticking it on his nose.

"Ugh, Naomi, really?" He pouted and wiped it off with a napkin, laughing at me.

"I'm probably the most supportive girlfriend out there." I lifted the bowl of mixed batter and started to pour it into the pan.

"You forgot to spray the no sticky stuff." He stated.

"Shoot." I sighed and continued pouring it anyways.

"Best girlfriend? Yes. Best cook? Far from it." Zach laughed and got some of left over batter from the bowl and held his finger up to me. I rolled my eyes and licked the batter off his finger before sticking the pan in the oven.

I jumped when I heard the doorbell ring, before practically sprinting to it. "Naomi, Karsen is here!" I heard my mom yell from her room. Not long after she was running out too.

She pushed me out of the way before tugging the door open. "Karsen!" My mom cheered, holding both of her arms open.

Noah came flying down the stairs, pushing both of us out of the way and hugging Karsen tightly.

"Hi bud," she laughed and hugged him before moving on to my mom and finally me.

"Sista sista," we said at the same time before squealing and hugging each other tightly. She jumped up, throwing her legs around my waist.

"I missed you so much," I said, hugging her tight.

"It's good to be home, now where Zach?" She jumped down and ran to the kitchen where she knew she would find Zach. Karsen loved Zach, she considered him as a brother. She told us both that if we ever broke up, she would cry and leave the country.