FML Forever

••flashback••

liked by hannahbaker837, alexxxstandall, jessssdavis and 202 more

naomikahele views

alexxxstandall from the 6

jessssdavis ^nice drake reference

Hannah had openly welcomed me into her little friend group FML Forever within the first few weeks that I had moved to Crestmont. Among those were Alex Standall and Jessica Davis. They were the most kind people I had ever met. They were my best friends. But something happened and eventually they stopped showing up.

"Alex, come on who do you like?" Jessica threw a piece of her muffin at him causing him to laugh and duck away.

"I'm not telling. Definitely not telling." Alex stood his ground, not budging.

"Alex come on. We all told you who we liked." Jess begged.

"I definitely didn't." Hannah laughed.

"I didn't either." I put my hands up.

"Naomi, we all know you have the hots for Zach Dempsey." Alex looked at me with a "bitch really" face making Jess and Han laugh.

My cheeks turned red and I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "That's not fair."

I did lowkey have the hots for Zach but that stayed between us. It wasn't a secret between us. I liked him. He somehow had this weird hold on me ever since the first night I met him. We talked all the time and I helped him with his homework, and sometimes he would invite me to sit with him and his friends. Jessica, Hannah, and Alex basically would shove me out of my seat when he did.

Zach Dempsey and Naomi Kahele would never happen.

I still don't know what happened. Jessica and Alex started dating kind of throwing Hannah and I out of the loop. They both stopped showing up, then all of a sudden they sat at their own table and it didn't take long for us to put it together that they had began dating.

Alex and Jessica.

Who would have ever thought?

I still talked to Alex and Jessica. Not as much as I talked to Hannah though. Hannah and I remained best friends.

"Alex, you shouldn't have made that list." I approached him in the hallway and he was laughing.

Jessica made it in with the cheerleaders and who knew Alex would have made it in with the jocks out of all people.

"Oh, come on Naomi, don't be so serious." He rolled his eyes acting like he didn't care. But I knew he did. He was just putting up a front in front of his new friends.

I looked over and saw Zach standing there. I gave him a small smile before walking away before I could embarrass myself.

They all began laughing.

That's all anyone in Crestmont did. Laugh. Even in the most serious of moments they would find a way to laugh about it.

Hannah and I sat at lunch and didn't speak at all. She was too frustrated or upset. I tried talking but she shut me down.

"Hey, Naomi." I looked up and saw Zach again.

"Hey," I replied.

"Do you wanna come sit with us today?" I looked to Hannah and she rolled her eyes. Maybe it was best for me to go sit with them. So I went.

Soon, I never went back.

Hannah and I still walked home together and had our weekend sleep overs, but things were starting to get different between us. She was getting more and more sad as time went by. I just wish I would have caught on sooner. Let alone my huge mistake that may have fucked everything up all together.

That's a story for another time...

el oh el I'm actually laughing at how bad this chapter is, please don't leave the next one will be better , I just got home again so I'm sorry I've been like spot writing this over the weekend and decided to go ahead and posted since I haven't updated in a few days but anyways I'm home again so things are gonna get juicy

THANK YOU FOR 5K

all the love