zach's tape

liked by zdempsey98, karsen

liked by zdempsey98, karsen.kahele, j.foley and 201 more.

naomikahele lazy days👓

zdempsey98 my favorite days

bryce.walker 😍

Zach came over the next day so we could listen to the rest of the tapes. I didn't know if I was ready but I needed to prepare myself in some way. We had made it to Marcus' tape and after that Zach said it was time for him to go home. I refused to listen to the tapes alone, but Zach swore he needed to go home.

The whole day in school the group was pestering me about how far I was. I agreed with them that I needed to pass them on to the next person. I promised I wouldn't tell anyone, not even Mr. Porter. From now on I guess all I could do was wonder who else would be on the tapes. I had already listened to Justin's, Jessica's, Alex's, Tyler's, Courtney's and Marcus'. I would never look at either of them the same. We all killed Hannah Baker, and whoever else is on the tapes.

Zach was panicking the whole day because he knew today would be the day I would hear his tape. He was scared whatever was on it would change the way I feel about him; change the way I feel about our whole relationship. We had been together for almost 9 months. I don't think anything could ever change the way I felt about him.

Zach Dempsey was my world.

We drove home together after school to my house. Thankfully my parents weren't there, but that didn't stop the anxiousness from running through my body.

I made us some food in the kitchen, trying to put off listening the tapes as long as I could. Zach and I sat at the table together, eating quietly.

"Why are you so worried about me listening to your tape?" I asked, finally looking up to him.

"Whatever happens, you know how I feel about you. You know what our relationship means to me. Whatever you hear on those tapes, Naomi. Don't ever forget how I feel about you." Zach reached across the table, taking my hand. He squeezed it tightly as I nodded.

We made our way up to my room, Zach trying to lighten the mood by lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I laughed and his his back as he carried me up the stairs.

"Put me down!" I screamed, kicking my legs.

"Never!" He threw me down on my bed, hovering over me.

He leaned down and pressed his lips softly to mine. Instinctively, I slid my arms around his neck, pulling him down to deepen the kiss. He pulled away and started kissing down my neck. Playfully I hit him on the head, laughing.