~6~

~6~

When I woke up this morning the sun was peaking through my curtains that were parted slightly. Having nothing else to do I grabbed my tablet and started to read.

It was about an hour after I stared reading when someone spoke. "Katrina, where were you last night?" Lucy asked from my door way.

She was just standing there arms at her side and looking at me, her eyes showing no emotion. "Last night I was with Layla." I said only telling half the truth.

She moved into my room a bit more and closed the door. "Really, cause the girls told me they saw you at THE CARSON'S PARTY" she yelled.

"YEA AND WHATS WRONG WITH THAT. I CAN'T GO ANYWHERE NOW A DAYS YOU ARE ALWAYS ALWAYS KEEPING ME IN THE HOUSE AND AWAY FROM ANYTHING!" I yelled back at her.

"How dare you, you ungrateful self-centered brat!" she said appalled.

"Me are you calling me an ungrateful self-centered brat, you're describing your daughters here!" I said getting out of bed so she didn't tower over me.

She came closer to me and yelled "How dare you speak like that about my girls!"

I felt a sharp sting go across the right side of my face. I cried out in pain when she slapped me. "You will never understand you and your daughters are monsters," I said through clenched teeth.

Her eyes were filled with anger and fury. "You will not be attending Westminster Academy anymore." she said.

My eyes went wide, Westminster Academy, she cant be taking that away from me. I came to Westminster on a scholarship from my hard work, that was everything to me. It was a very rich school where most of the upper class people went to school, yea most the people there were snooty and bratty but the school stared to grow on me.

"Why, you cant do this Lucy!" I screamed at her.

"Katrina you will do as I say, you are in my hands now and you cant change that,'' she said showing no emotion again, and with that she walked out of my room.

Once she left I screamed on the top of my lungs. When I finished screaming I fell onto my bed and started crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how long I was crying but next there was a tap on my window. I looked up and saw Ryder by my window. I was shocked why was he here. I walked over to the window and opened it for him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked wiping away a few tears, and went back to hide under my covers.

"I was coming over to see if you wanted to go do something, then I heard you scream so I left thinking then wasn't a good time. But when I came back I came and found you crying," he said concerned.

I didn't say anything cause I didn't know what to say. So I just stayed under the civers and pulled them over my head.

"Come on Kat, show me those pretty eyes of yours." He said tugging the blankets from my face.

When the blankets were off my face his eyes went wide with shock. "Kat what happened to you face?" He asked pointing to the right side of my face.

I realized he was pointing to the spot where Lucy slapped me. I didn't even get a chance to look at it, so I didn't see how bad it was, but judging by his reaction it was pretty bad. "Nothing, its nothing," I said putting a pillow over my face.

"Kat who did this to you and don't tell me you fell or something." He said pulling the pillow off my face.

"It was Lucy okay, I said something true about her and her daughters and she got mad and slapped me," I said sighing.

"What why. I'm going to go talk to her," he said getting up from his seated position from my bed.

I grabbed his arm "No Ryder please don't, if you do it would probably make things worse," I pleaded.

"Kat I can't just let people do this to you, I know you've also been bullied at Westminster and ive always felt bad about not doing anything to help you." he said looking at the ground.

I sighed feeling way to tired to say or do anything, and closed my eyes to sleep.

"Get some rest Kat its been a long day," he sighed and put a pillow under my head and pulled the blankets so they covered my shoulders.

And with that he jumped out my window and left.

Well today was an eventful day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey what do you think I know its not that great but its a filler... well kinda lol.

bye:

Goals

20 reads

2 votes

0 comments

bye bye

-MissDorky_