~13~ (unedited)

I'm sorry it's taken me so long but it took me a long time to put up this POV change. I hope you like it.

★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★

~13~

★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★

Luke Johnson

Damn it Kat. Se just hopped out the window. She doesn't know how serious my case is.

I just don't know how to explain it to her.

If I come out straight then she will probably hate me. If I come out slowly she will hate me. Maybe if I come out with a long story leading up to it... nope she'll still hate me.

Plus seeing her with that one guy. What's his name... Ryder? Well it really pissed me off. She doesn't know what she does to me.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Luke it's Layla. How's Kat."

"Um, she's kinda upset." I say.

"Your stupid what did you do." She said scoldingly.

"I didn't do anything." I say.

''Lies. Just tell me what happened."

I take a deep sigh preparing myself to tell her about my day. ''Well I had to do a few things this morning." I start. I hear another beep come from my phone saying I have a text. "Hold on really quick." I say pulling the phone away from my ear so I could see the text.

*blocked number*:
I know and there's no hiding

How could he find out. I told Vic to hide it somewhere. How can he. This isn't good.

''Layla, he knows." I say worriedly.

"What what do you mean he knows?!" She yelled.

"Look just meet me at the coffee shop and I'll explain." I say.

"Okay see you there." She hung up the phone.

A few minutes later I'm meeting Layla. We sit down at one of the booths.

"How does he know?" Layla asked. I looked up at her and saw fear and worry in her eyes.

"I don't know." I answer honestly. "Look but if he catches us and we are already half dead." I say.

"Luke we already were half dead. It's what they told us when we joined." She has a point. "We should have left earlier and this would have never happened."

"Look Layla everything is going to be fine. We just have to tell Victor and he'll send some guys out, hopefully." I say.

"Luke, there's gotta be another way than Victor. He's already got something against us, if we ask him what will he do." She has another good point.

"You're right. Look we just have to lay low an he won't find us." I say.

"Keep Kat safe, she doesn't need to be a part if this." She said softly.

"Shoot!" I say quickly. I forgot she ran off and I don't know where.

"What?!" Layla asked.

"She left and I don't know where she is. Gosh I'm so stupid." I say.