~10~ (unedited)

~10~

It's a Saturday morning an the sun is peaking through my curtains. I sit up and almost scream that someone is sleeping on the window bench, I soon remember that Luke is staying here for a while.

"Morning sunshine," He said smirking.

I looked in the mirror and saw my hair looked like a mangled birds nest.

I groaned. "I look terrible." I said laying on my back an covered my face.

"Yes you do," He said

"Well you're nice."

"You didn't let me finish," He said pausing to continue his sentence. "Yes you do but I've seen Layla's hair in the morning."

I sat up in bed and nodded. " I'm tired." I said yawning.

He gave me a weird look. "Are you crazy you just woke up."

"Yea well I'm just tired." I said smiling to myself.

I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes for the day.

"Do you want to go to the fair?" He said looking out my window.

"Um, yea sure. I just hope Lucy or the minions don't have anything for me to do." I got out of my room and placed y clothes in the bathroom. I walked back into my room to get slippers.

"I'll get you some breakfast or something." I said lazily. He nodded and climbed out my window.

I stepped out I the shower and blow dried my hair. I decided to let my hair down, just in case I put a hair tie on my wrist.

I went down stairs and looked in the pantry to get something for Luke and I to eat. I made us some cream cheese and jelly toast and brought it outside where Luke was waiting for me.

"Thanks," He said taking the toast from me.

We sat on the porch and ate our toast. "Your welcome, I'm amazing at making toast."

He let out a chuckle. "I'll second that." He said smiling to himself.

I've never really asked him why he got in trouble with the cops and is been bothering me the whole time he has stayed here in my room.

"Uh Luke, why are you hiding from the cops?" I was starting to regret asking his that question. It's his business and not mine; but I couldn't help it.

He let out a deep sigh. "Look Trina, it's complicated, and I don't think it's safe for you to know. It'd be best if I didn't tell you." I nodded my head and continued eating my toast. "Do you want to go now" He said getting u and offering me his hand. I smiled at him and took his hand helping myself up.

"Off to the fair we go." I said marching to his car.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

"You're so gonna lose!" I said playing the water shooter arcade game. I was almost at the top like close behind.

He pushed my arm making me move the shooter it got off the target. I tried to get it back on target but he had already won.

"CHEATER!" I yelled.

He chuckled. "Yeah yeah yeah," He said turning to the person running the game. "I'll take the bunny."

Awe I wanted the bunny. It's was one of the huge ones that are like half your size, did I mention it was fluffy. I folded my arms and glared at him.

"Chill Kat, here I won this for you," He said handing me the toy smirking.

I smiled. "So that's why you wanted me to lose." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Hey aren't the guys supposed to do that; win the prize for the girl."

I giggle "Believe why you want." I laughed. He looked at me as if I was crazy.

He chuckled and we walked around to find another game to play.

"Hey we should totally go on a roller coaster!" I said walking in front of him backwards.

He chuckled. "You like roller coasters?"

"Uh duh, they are so much fun." I say. "Wait, you think I'm afraid of roller coasters?"

"Well I thought you were. You didn't exactly strike me as a roller coaster person.''

"Well this is a good example," I say, he gives me a confused look. "Don't judge a book by its cover"

He nods "I see, so are we going to ride a roller coaster or not?"

"Off to the coaster!'' I say. He chuckles and we walk to the ride.

"Wow Kat,"

We are getting strapped into our seats and he is starting to look a bit scared.

I look over at him. "Aww is Luke scared?" I ask in a babyish way.

"Terribly." He said chuckling and shaking his head.

The intercom went on and the person went over the safety stuff. "Enjoy the ride" and the chairs began to move forward gaining speed.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

"Ok one more game then we can go home," I said trying to find a game that we haven't played yet.

Luke just chuckled from behind me and we walked beside me.

"So Luke, you wanna lose to a girl again." I said smirking still walking. He didn't answer. "Luke?"

He looked at me worry in his eyes. "Sorry, uh what were you saying." He said looking around as if someone was watching him.

"Uh Luke are you okay?" I put my hand on his arm trying to get him to calm down.

"Yea I'm fine." He said. He breathed in deeply and smiled. "So you think you can beat me in the next game huh?"

I smiled back. "You said it."

He chuckled and we walk. Sometime while we are walking I feel his hand brush against mine, I look at him but he just keeps walking. It was probably on accident anyways so I keep walking. A few seconds later his hand reaches for mine and we entwine our hands together. I'm blushing like crazy right now. I look at him from the corner of my eye and he looks at me. He looks at our hands and smiles then looks at me and keeps on walking.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

"I had fun Luke." I say getting into my bed.

"Yea I did too." He says getting comfortable on the window bench.

"Luke?"

"Yes Kat?"

"Why did you freak out earlier?" I couldn't help it; it was bugging me the rest of the time.

He let out a deep sigh. "Some things are better left unsaid."

I let out a soft oh and close my eyes to sleep.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Hey sorry I didn't update earlier. I have no excuse but to say that I'm sorry. Hope you guys like the chapter.

Bia

-MissDorky_