~14~ (unedited)

Hello :) its been a while.

★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★

14

★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★

Katrina Okef

Sometimes I wonder how I ever got stuck with Lucy and her minions. Why am I hear, I know my dad had died but I never met him. My mom is a diffrent story though, and to be honest I don't even know who she is or what she looks like, I don't know if she has passed or is living somewhere far away. I wonder if they meant to leave me here with Lucy or simply meant to take me along but things changed. Lucy might provide me a house but still she dosen't treat me with respect, its always 'Katrina do this do that' or 'You are such an ungrateful child.'.

But since Six flags things seem to be getting better outside of Lucy's home where she dwells with her minions. I've gotten to know people and see familiar faces.

I hear my phone buzz from my dresser and I reach for it. I unlock it and recive a text message.

Ry-Ry:
Hey there kitty are you busy today?

I smile at his simple text and reply

Kitty:
Haha no... does Ry- Ry have something planned

It takes him about a minute to respond,

Ry-Ry:
Why yes now get ready... dress fancy dinner party for my family hope you don't mind :\

Kitty:
It's fine... bye Ry-Ry

I plug in my phone to charge and go to look through my closet. I hear tapping at my window and I walk over to see who it is. I pull apart the curtins and see Luke waiting for me to open the window. I open it and let him in. He's wearing a black shirt and dark jeans.

"Hey," I say walking back to my closet. Unfortunately I have no dresses that seem fancy or maybe it's because I don't wear that many dresses.

"What are you looking for?" Luke asks walking behind me.

"Trying to find a fancy dress but I don't have that many and none of them the fancy."

"Just ask Layla I bet she will have a dress with all the company parties she goes to because of her dad."

"True," I say grabbing my bag so I could walk over to Layla's.

"I'll go with you, I need to ask my aunt something if she's there." He says getting up from his siting position.

"What do you mean 'if she's there'?" I ask.

"It's not exactly my place to tell so yea." He says sadly "but besides that I bed I can beat you to Layla's house faster than you.'' He challenged.

"Oh you're on." And with that I sprinted to Layla's house.

"Wow you guys look like you just ran a marathon," Layla said as we walked u to her room "well Kat does, Luke just looks out of breath."

"Not funny." I said playfully and sat down on the couch in her room. Her cat Earl found his way to my lap and proceeded to take a nap.

"Yea yea," Layla said. "Oh hey we should do something tonight, my parents are away - as usual- and we can do an all nighter and everything!"

I gave her a small smile "I can't I've got plans for later." I say

She smiles softly as if hurt but quickly changes it. "Oh really now, and whom is the unlucky guy?" She said playfully.