~17~(unedited)

Its been a while :)

★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★

Katrina Okef

"Holy fuck, Trina this is your house,'' Kate exclaimed as we reached my house.

"Yup,'' I say ''but it doesn't feel like home,'' I say to myself.

"This is so cool, and look you have dogs," Annie exclaimed as she ran to Buster and Missy's gate. My dogs jumped around in their gate as I opened the door.

"Aw they are so cute!" Annie said kneeling down on the ground playing with Buster and Missy.

"Hey Trina who is that crazy looking girl doing at your house?" Kate asked with a confused look at the angry LuLu marching over here.

"She's my, step sister,'' I said rubbing my temple.

"Katrina who are these people!" she said when she was close enough. "Did you pay them to come over so you could 'look cool',"

"Actually, I just may pay you to leave," Kate said crossing her arms.

Lulu's face twisted in shock, "this isn't even you house so why would you pay me to leave," she said.

"Because I don't want you around me or Trina or Annie." She said in a duh tone. Lulu scowled and marched back into the house.

"Sorry about her, she's," I start.

"It's okay we get it, or I do at least," Kate shrugged.

"Here lets go inside," I say.

Somehow in the time span of forty to sixty minutes, Kate, Annie and I had managed to call half of the school population and then some.

"You guys are crazy," I say talking through fits of laughter. They ignore my comment and proceed to prank call another number.

I lay my head on the pillow and think.

"Whatcha thinking about Trina?" Annie asks flopping on my bed.

"I was thinking about how crazy you guys are," I teased.

"Oh you know you love us," Kate said. I heard tapping at my window but Kate gets up to go check instead. She looks at who it is and screams shutting the curtains. "Fucking hell! Trina why is Luke freaking Johnson at your house! especially at your window."

I cringe at her shrieking. "What are you talking about?" I ask dumbly trying to keep like a secret. I get up and look through the curtains and see like there with a confused look on his face. I sway my hands telling him to go and then he looks at me weirdly before leaving. "There's no one there," I say.

"No there was. It was Luke I swear no one can forget his face," I felt bad for lying to Kate and Annie but I mean wouldn't you want to keep this a secret. They barley know me so what would they think.

I hear a knock on my door and I rush to see who it is before Kate or Annie.

Luke is standing there leaning in the door frame. He opens his mouth to say something but I slam the door in his face.

Hey guys I'll be right back going to get some snacks for us okay." I say only half lying.

"Yay snacks bring me some chips please." Annie says playing on her phone.

I walk out and push Luke so that he walks on front of me.

"What are you doing Kat?" He asks letting me push him into the kitchen.

"What are you doing here," I ask folding my arms across my chest.

"What do you mean, I'm ''Living'' here for a while remember,'' he said in a duh tone.

"Yeah but you usually come late in the night,'' I say "you're practically an alarm clock,''

His face hardened for a split second then softened again, ''Look Kat, I have to tell you something,'' he moved towards me and I backed up into the counter leaving no escape. Is he going to tell me he likes me? What if he does? Do I like him in that way too? What if I do like him and then he ends up breaking my heart? I don't think I could handle that. "Kat I have to tell you why I haven't left yet.'' I felt relieved yet saddened.

"Trina! Where are you?'' Annie said, "how long does it talk to get snacks,'' I freaked and pushed down Luke so that he was hiding behind the counter. "Trina? What's taking so long?"

"Nothing I just didn't Know what chips you like,'' I said half lying.

"I'll eat any kind of chips its all good,'' she said cheerily and walked back to my room.

Luke stood up rubbing his head '' Geezz Kat, way to hurt my head,''

"Sorry, 'bout that,''

"Its okay,''  he said "Can we finish this conversation later? It looks ike you new friend needs some chips.''

"Yeah sure,'' I said. I grabbed the chips and going back upstairs to Kate and Annie.

★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★*★

I know its a short chapter but its better than nothing. What do you think of Kate and Annie do you think they are cool.

I have no clue when the next update is going to be so hope thats it is way sooner than it took for me to update this chapter.

Bye

__Colorful__