Finale Part Two

Finale Part Two

She quickly threw a blanket around Jane to try and get him warm. She was sure he was going into shock. When they arrived no one imagined the slaughter that would greet them. Red John was dead and Lisbon, oh god Lisbon.

"Focus!" Rigsby shouted causing her to return to the task at hand.

Turning back to the disheveled man in front of her, Van Pelt took the blanket and wrapped it more securely around Jane. She did her best to get him to focus on her - instead of the scene before him. It was really time to get him away from Lisbon. From all of the bodies. Where was the ambulance? "Jane, look at me. Do you know who I am?"

"Grace" he answered calmly. Too calmly.

"Do you recognize me?" she asked hopefully.

"No. Your hair is red, you're wearing the perfume I bought you for your birthday, the face looking at me is full of concern. A stranger wouldn't look at me like that." Jane said, slowly listing his reasons for thinking this person was probably Van Pelt.

"Yeah, it is me, it's Grace, so you can tell me what happened here. What happened Jane?" she very gently asked.

At that very moment it was like Jane came out of a daze. It was like he had just realized what had happened and suddenly, the wall shattered apart, raining down in sharp slivers of tears. "I killed her. Oh, I swear I didn't mean it. I killed Lisbon."

Grace Van Pelt was stunned as he sobbed uncontrollably, leaning against her as if there was no more strength left inside himself. That's when she heard the ambulances coming, which was good because Jane had begun to shiver uncontrollably and her training told her he was going into shock. "Jane, tell me what happened." She asked again soothingly.

*AC*

"Hey, Bitch, I wasn't finished with you!" Oliver Frye shouted as he came out of the house.

Patrick Jane turned in the direction the voice was coming from, but he didn't know who it was, because of the stupid brain injury - he had no idea who it was. Who was this guy? He was coming right at Lisbon and he was threatening her. Who did he think he was? Jane had a gun. His adrenaline was pumping and before he even realized it, he turned the gun toward the running mad man and shot. Jane shot until every bullet in his gun was in the man's body. The unknown man fell to the ground dead.

"You sick son of a bitch!" Lorelei shouted as she jumped onto his back and commenced punching him. She was almost like a child having a tantrum.

Lisbon pulled Lorelei from his Jane's back and began round two of their fight. But when Jane picked up his gun, it was in vain... everyone knew it was empty so the women, who could be twins, just continued to fight. It took Jane what seemed like forever to find his cellphone and call for help. He needed the team. He was more than happy when he called and Van Pelt said they were on their way. He hung up and that's when he heard it. Two gun shots. He turned just in time to see both Lisbons fall to the ground clutching wounds. One of them had a gunshot to the lower abdomen and the other had one in the chest area. He was torn about going to them - to the RIGHT one anyway. He wanted Lisbon to know he was there and everything was going to be all right. Jane wanted to comfort her. But which one was the real Lisbon?

"Jane, I'm going to be okay, just stay with me." Lisbon on the left said.

He was panicking. He wanted to run, it was Lisbon and she could be dying, she could be dying and it was all his fault.

"This is not your fault, you had nothing to do with this. Your gun didn't even have any bullets. That stupid bitch she's the one to blame." Lisbon on the right said.

With those words being said he thought he knew who the real Lisbon was. He wanted to go to her and hold her hand. Make sure she was okay, and then the unthinkable happened. It began to rain. Both were going into shock fast enough without the rain!

Patrick Jane stood there with the rain now absolutely pouring down on him as well as both Lisbons who were probably dying. He decided he would not to be afraid and walked until he was in between both of them. He watched the rain beat down on their faces, and he watched the rain wash away blood, mud, and any make-up on their faces, and then, he watched as their faces warped into two people he had never seen before. His hand was halfway to one of the Lisbons when this happened and he quickly pulled back from both of them.

"Lisbon? Please don't leave me." He begged before an inner dam broke and he began to cry uncontrollably."