1 .This new place

Hello, my name is Allyana Malikian but I prefer being called Ally or Alya. I am a eighteen year old and I just ran away from my home.
I have long red, bright red, hair that goes to my knees which i usually put in a plait, I like wearing big baggy white trousers too.

I woke up on a bed. I had no idea where I was. While trying to sit up I just backed down. A killer headache was hunting my brain, slowly I opened my eyes.
The ceiling of this room was wooden with long white sheets of fabric hanging from it. I closed my eyes and only now I realized that this room was gently swaying left and right, I must be on a boat.
My thoughts were interrupted when a door was opened on my left. I re-opened my eyes, which are light blue with a shade of green, and turned my head towards the sound.

I got taken a back and gave a small squeak sound. A guy was right in front of me looking concerned.

"I see you're awake."was all he said. He turned around a went towards a table in a corner, the whole surface was covered in papers and small boxes.
He came back with a tray with water and food. Oh god, I'm so hungry. My stomach answered, instead of me, with a loud grumble. He chuckled a little while I was sitting up, I must have been out for a long time because the last thing I remembered was tripping in the street when I ran away, I must have blacked out when I fell.

When I looked up at him, he had shoulder length wavy, navy hair tied back in a pony tail, his eyes were a dark shade of brown, like chocolate. He smiled at me and spoke up to break the silence.

" Hi, my name's Lucian. What's yours?"

"Oh... Uhm, my name is Ally." I answered back to him. I didn't know why, but he suddenly bent down and picked up something. It was a peachy orange tiger cat with white paws and the end of it's tail a dark red.

"Sorry, she didn't want to be forgotten. Her name is Lascarina and she's been my buddy for about ....... all my life, and hasn't shown any age problems."

He gently dropped the cat on the bed, who asked me strait away for petting, he asked me " Why were you passed on the street with a bag?"

I knew he would ask that. I stopped Petting Lascarina and looked at him strait in the eyes before sighing and answered him.
"I ran away, and where am I?"

"Ha ha ha!" What?!? He's just laughing??

"I knew you would ask that," He said, because I had the most confused look on my face, at the moment. "We're on a pirate ship." He continued ,emphasizing the word pirate.
So this is this new place.

Word count 497