3 .this new job

"HEY, lucky, the cap wants to see you!" One of the crew member shouted to Lucian. Lucky, must be his nickname.
"Got it, Dan!" The pirate next to me answered dragging me to the upper deck.

There, stood a tall muscular man leaning on top of a table with papers. He was arguing with a tough looking woman, she looked up to Lucian and showed him to wait a minute. We waited, standing there doing nothing. I had absolutely no idea what I was suppose to do, so I just stood and fiddled with my finger thinking of what will happen. My train of thoughts were interrupted when a shadow was casted over me.
I looked up, a bit scared, it front of me was the captain. He looked pissed, he was eying Lucian quite angrily.

"What were you doing for the last week??" He asked Lucian,his voice was low and rough, Lucian was sweating. He gulped before answering.
"I went to a pub and ... uh ... Kind of got drunk so stayed for two days. When I was coming back I ... saw Ally," he dragged me in front of him before continuing, "she was passed out and ... Uhm ... I took her in and treated her, and she woke up about an hour ago..."
He trailed of a little. The captain lowered his gaze to me and smiled, smiled??
"I see, she's perfect for the empty job. You are out of trouble, but next time have a better excuse." Lucian looked relieved, his pony tail flowing in the wind. The captain was going back to the table before turning back round and saying.
"And tell your cat to not come in my cabin, steal food or wake me up 2 in the morning."

lucian just showed him and embarrassed smile, and turned around. I followed him down the stairs to the lower deck, it was way noisier than the upper one.
"Ally what are you doing, we're going down here." He said pointing to a door leading downwards.

I jogged to him. He handed me a piece of fabric, I looked at him confused. The answer I got was him pointed to my hair, showing me to tie them with it.
When we arrived at a corridor he showed me a door opened it and shouted.

"GUYS," the people stopped talking before he added, "I have your new co-worker, Ally, she's the newbie here. Treat her well."
He smiled a me, put a hand my shoulder and put me in the doorway.
It was a kitchen, my new job.

Word count 430