9 .this new adventure

That day was the seventeenth of October, my nineteenth birthday, we went back to sea two days before. It felt great, having the cool salty night sea breeze hitting your face. This is one of my favourite part of being a pirate. We did loot a royal ship yesterday, so I'm just relaxing. I heard footsteps behind me.

"Happy birthday Al." He whispered in my ear and leaned on the railing next to me and looking at the stars. Lucian knew that I liked looking at the night skies.
"Thanks." I whispered back turning my body towards him, he glanced at me, smiling as a response.

He slowly stepped towards my back and moved my hair to one side. Lucian brought his hands on both sides of my neck.
I felt a cold thing on my chest as he pulled his hands back, admiring his work. As I looked down, I saw a beautiful, light blue gemstone hanging from my neck. It was attached to a  small chain with a metal kind of shell, swirl holder.

I looked up to him, happiness visible in my eyes. He smiled too. His two hands went around my face, lifting it he gave a small kiss on my forehead. I was blushing, going into my own thoughts that I didn't realise that he was already heading inside.

"Lu, wait?" I said to him, grabbing onto his wrist. Lucky turned around facing me.
I did the only thing I thought about, I hugged him. Whispering.

"Thank you, it means a lot to me now." He hugged me back.
"Go back to bed, it's quite early, you know." He said in a quite voice letting go of me going back inside the ship. Me, following closely behind, as my room was not far away from his own.

That day, when I woke up four hours later, Bella said that the captain had a announcement to say.
I was pulling my feet along the corridor, Lucian was right, I should have slept a little more that night.

Arriving on the deck, I walked towards Lucian, who was in our usual corner, waiting for the cap.
"Thanks Lu for earlier. It's very nice." He hummed a response glancing a me, smiling.

"EVERYBODY, we will be going on a New quest. This quest will be on the Dindjus island, which is where we will find a treasure that would be able to pay every single one of you for a whole year." the captain shouted over out chatter.

Every crew members were happy, we will be going on a new adventure.

Word count  433