2 .This new life

Before I knew it, he had me standing up and on the way to the door.

"Wait!!" That, was the only thing I could say. He looked at me with a intrigued look, that would say 'Huh, why did she say that?'.

I fell on the floor, face first. Slowly I pushed myself up from the floor, my red hair framing my face and laying on the floor. He just stood there asking himself what actually happened. On the other hand, me, trying to stand up and stretching my legs at the same time. He took a moment to get what just happened, he put both of his hands under my arms and lifted me up on my feet.

I was thinking of what happened in the last 10 minutes and realized that I wasn't even stressed about who he was, what happened or what will happen to me in the future.

"Are you okay?" He said to me, concerned. I answered him with another question.

"How long have I been out for?" At this point he looked at me, his smile fading a little. "Two days."

Two days, two days, two days!!! Those words where ringing in my head over and over again. How could I be out for two days by just falling on a stone street. I looked up at him to see if it was any joke, sadly, no. It was no joke
I looked down at my feet, fiddling with them. I turned my gaze to the left, towards the door.

"Where's my bag??" I asked him, turning towards the pirate before me.
I stood there for about 2 minutes, meanwhile he went back to the desk and came back with my bag. I flung myself into it, when I opened the kind of satchel, I was relieved. All my precious belongings were all there.

Lucian smiled at me and gestured towards the door. I stood up putting my satchel on my shoulder and walked to it. Before he even opened the door, someone broke it from the outside, shouting.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU, LUCIAN??"

The person who broke it, who I assumed was another pirate, had shoulder length, strait, blond hair with a bandana holding the bangs back. He looked to Lucian then to me, with wide greyish pink eyes. And he started to stare at Lucian, who was now holding a purring Lascarina.

"Is she you girlfriend??" He asked the other pirate.
Me, being me, simply shouted the obvious.

"HELL NO!!!" Which gained the attention of both of them. The one that I didn't know his name, just laid back, laughing. He looked disappointed for some reason too.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Marko, but she is just the new crew member that captain wanted." Lucian said, handing me Lascarina, and walking to put the door back together. "I was just going to show her around and tell her her job here. And 'no' she's not my girlfriend."
So the blond's name is Marko. As if it was a sign, Marko turned towards me and said.

"Hey there, my name is Marko. Nice to meet you." He put his hand in front of me. I shook it and answered.
"Name's Ally, nice to meet you too."
Lascarina squirmed in my hold and jumped on the floor. Looking up I saw Lucian waiting for us, the door wide open, the light flooding in the room.

Once I stepped outside, he got hold of my shoulders and said
"Welcome to your new life, being a pirate."
Being a pirate was, my new life.

Word count 591