I need a chance.

"Hey!!stop drooling over him,  you are going to be wet from top to bottom,  you need a towel. Very sorry,  I only have a hanky, " said Carl handing over his  multi coloured one.

"I was just looking at him,  is it a sin?" I shouted. He looked so good,  smart all the good words in the world only for him. He had everything I wanted in a boy,  a footballer,  brilliant at academics and had  not fallen in love till now, better than that he does not flirt with any girl. Well to sum it up,  he is the best and I'm totally in love with him.

I could just keep looking at him and fall in love again and again. But I was pulled out of my reverie by none other than Helen"guess what, I'm in the dance" she said jumping like a kid. Wow!!, that's awesome. I was so happy for her, she had practiced day and night for it.

We all started chorusing for a treat!!! and yes we got it.Bess and me left soon because we had English. While we were waiting for the teacher to arrive we both were busy talking about our plans for this Saturday. Suddenly I was interrupted by none other than HIM. I couldn't believe it he was talking to me,  the girl who no one would even notice..Me!!.
"Can I see your homework" he asked.
"Yeah!, sure" I replied trying hard to hide the pink colour my face had turned into, but it didn't seem to be working.
He just Smiled, wait he SMILED AT ME!!, I felt like I was into a dream.Oh!, I love him AGAIN

I turned to find Bess staring at me, "what" I asked her with my hands,  I was tooo flushed to even speak a word.She just shrugged it off and said "nothing:.Now, there surely was something but I was in my world and I couldn't think of anybody except MICHAEL!!!My one and only LOVE FOREVER

The English period was all fuzzy, I could not concentrate at all.
I was soo happy to here that bell, it felt like ages.As I turned to talk to him, he had already left.
I turned around and found Bess missing.Now where had she disappeared??. I was scrutinizing the whole campus and I bumped into Peter.Oh! thank God, at last someone I know!!

"Hey!!What happened??  You look soo HAPPY!!!,  would you mind enlightening your good old friend ". I wanted to tell it to him right away  but well my luck did not give way, the next second I saw the Principal striding towards us  and pointedly looking at Peter.
"Mr.Peter, you have to report at my office  right now"  she said in her stern voice.
Oh no!, he is into trouble again, what is it this time.
"See you later, I have other friends to meet"he said coolly.
"Yeah!! Go meet them in the detention room"I mumbled to myself.

I have again started searching for the one crazy girl friend I have,BESS!!!

Oh! I have found her, she was talking to Helen, her friend from the dance class. I went over there and said a Hi!!, she replied back. Helen was talking animatedly  about the songs they were going to dance for. I tried to look like I was interested. Bess seeing that I was feigning interest gave an excuse and we escaped from Helen's clutches.

So?, she asked me.I try to dig deep inside my mind and try to figure out what I had forgotten.
No clues! 😕😕

"Your MUSICAL DRAMA"she bellowed near my ears.
Well, now she has made me half deaf.

Oh!!yes how could I ever forget, that's one thing that's there in my mind with the only exception of HIM.

I am brought back to reality by Bess with her scoldings."What am I going to do??,  I have a perfect script but people should have the patience to listen, they will only end up selecting people who are famous to make the drama a hit"
Bess calmly replied "Do what your heart tells, its gonna be alright" and walks away to her next class.

I feel myself as only arms or legs,I was shivering with nervousness.
I entered the class with the script in my hand and tried to cool myself a bit but in that process, I didn't put my foot properly and I ended up falling!!

"What a great start Ann"  I think to myself and hurry up to the table in embarrassment.I really wish the teacher would arrive soon, I cant take the mocking looks at me anymore.              

At last!!!, she has arrived with her stern looks. I stood up to say I had a script in mind, but before I could even utter the first word about my script she motioned me to sit down while concentrating on the paper she had in her hand.

"What was it???", I was very curious to know, maybe it was a script and she liked it and then she told  us that she had found the perfect script which  brought about a whirlwind of emotions inside me.   It was not fair at all. I never got a chance and she had already chosen the script. 

"I will never get a chance to show my script" the truth weighed me down. I don't remember a single word she had uttered, I only ended up wasting my precious tears on the notebook.

"Please say they chose yours, I loved it a lot, TELL ME NOW!!!!" I could hear Bess screaming at me I just looked straight at her face and she stopped, she just hugged me and said its alright . I just moved from her embrace and started walking towards the parking. I could not control my feelings any longer.

I need Peter now by my side, I went searching for him and I found him." How did he get out of detention?"Bess asked me curiously, but I did not care about that anymore, I just wanted to talk to him and listen to his stupid jokes. I would do anything for that now. 

But then I realized what he was doing and froze in my steps, "why is he doing this??" I was shouting to myself. I was almost broken down totally now, didn't know what to do and I rushed towards him to talk to him alone.

But as I was rushing I dashed on someone and I didn't care to notice who it was. all seemed to be blurred except for MY GANG, which no longer seemed to be MINE.

Someone's P.O.V

Her beautiful touch gave me a magical feeling inside.

She had dashed against me and when I saw her beautiful face the world in front of me was forgotten all I could remember was how tender her face was, but her eyes looked red, I wished to hold her and tell everything will be alright but she was gone before I could even talk to her.

I just want to know what could have happened.

I try to make my mind free of the disturbing thoughts that she may LOVE somebody else and at last it has stopped in MY DREAM where she is mine and mine only.

*********************************************************

Sooo did you guys like it????

Thank you for your votes they surely bring a smile to my face so don't stop VOTING!!!!

and don't forget to give me your VIEWS!!!!

Love You Lots!! <3

*********************************************************
April 18th 2017