Realisations

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @avaleeson , @kmariestahl904 , @fatimaa_ex  . Thank you soo much for the valuable advice you have given, I have tried to improve on it. Thanks!!

********************************************

"Give her some air" I heard someone saying.

Why give me air, I'm breathing right??

"Are you alright?" I heard Bess say.

What could have happened to me? and where am I?

"Ouch!" my head hurts and why can't I open my eyes??.

Anyways its better to close my eyes and dream about My Mike, and then it all came back, he was no more mine. 

He just used me and now he has thrown me away, my heart hurt and I wanted to run away somewhere, ALONE.

I suddenly got up from the health room's bed, 

the nurse was telling, "get her something to eat".

I ran away from there, then I remembered I did not eat anything in the morning and I was thinking I'll get something at break but all that happened.

My hear ached, I felt useless.

Bess came and caught me, "where are you going?" she was screaming.

And then the whole gang was around me.

"Just relax" Lynn was saying.

"Yeah!, I should be relaxing because my long time crush and first love just threw me away like dust on his shoe. Its so easy for you Lynn, you are used to being loved and wanted and its not the same for me, okay??, so people like you will never understand" I shouted at her shivering with anger and frustration and the overwhelming sadness that was engulfing me.

She stood there shocked.

And then all of a sudden Peter hugged me. 

"Come, lets go" He pulled me away.

"I'll be back" Peter told Lynn.

But how are we going to get out??, the watchman will be at the gates, what if the teachers find out and then I'll get detention, then what will mom and dad think of me.

"Wait!, where are you going" I asked Peter. We were not going to the front gate but to the side walls.

"Oh no!!, I am not doing this" I was walking away.

"NO, you are!" Peter said and made me climb the ladder and then we were now out of school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just walked in the back road, I didn't talk a word.

"Let it out, Ann" Peter was telling me.

"Do you really love Lynn?" I asked him.

"Yeah!,of course but this is not what I asked" Peter was saying.

I just kept mum.

And we walked on silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I reached home, I rushed to the balcony.

At last I let it flow, the one tear dropped and then came my wave of tears,

 I let it all out, all my gushed up feelings.

The truth hurt a lot, I just hated myself more and more I thought about it.

I cried the whole evening and I fell asleep somewhere in the middle of crying.

I heard my alarm ring.