Why me???

Lynn's P.O.V

Ann was working so hard trying to figure out how to make her script much better.

Well, I had not read it but seeing her dedication, I knew that hers was already perfect.

I sat next to her and took her script from her and read it, it was quite good but I think she should do better with the dialogues.

"Ann, I think you should improve a bit on the dialogues", I said a bit scared she was going to shout at me.

"Lynn, you can voice your opinion, I am not going to kill you", she said laughing.

"I know right, you should improve the dialogues", I told her.

"I am never good with dialogues, I can come up with a plot and direct it but dialogues are my weakness", She said suddenly serious.

This is what amused me about her, how could she shift her moods so easily.

"Can I help?" I asked her.

We started working on it together, it turned out that we made an awesome team and we were so excited in completing it, that it had become nearly become 6:00 in the evening.

How fast time runs.

We took our coffee and Mrs.Murray was leaving the house to get some groceries.

We then went to our balcony.

"I miss them a lot", I told Ann.

"Yeah, me too, its been two weeks since they even talked to us and more than two months since they left", Ann said her voice mirroring my sadness.

"Are they ever coming back?"

"No, I don't think my parents will ever come, but I'm sure your parents will", she said

"What makes you say that??", I asked her shocked.

"I don't want to talk about that Lynn, I am sorry that I'm hiding it from you but I will tell you when I feel I can handle it".

"Hey, no apologizing to me, I understand. But I will be with you always and if you are not with me I'll make sure you never get coffee", I told her.

"Lynn!!, you better not take my coffee" she said and she started tickling me.

Then we were busy laughing and tickling that we missed that someone was at the door.

The person at last decided to clear his throat stating his presence.

It was Ash.

"Hey bro", yes I called him that, after all we were cousins right?.

But my brother was busy checking out my best friend and my God she had turned pink.

They are the perfect pair.

Then it strikes me, I am supposed to have been meeting my boyfriend now, he will kill me if I don't go now.

"I have to go guys, Peter will be waiting", I said trying to fix myself up because I totally looked like a mess.

"Darling, come lets go", Peter came all of a sudden.

"Wait, I'll get ready", I was saying

He hugged me from behind, my legs felt all wobbly, no matter how many times he has done that it still gives me the same effect.

"Look in the mirror, you are beautiful, come!", he said and pulled me or rather dragged me out of the house.

Then he suddenly stopped and went towards Ann,

"Hey sorry, I was totally smitten by my girl and I didn't even talk to you", he said and he was asking her how she is, and told her to relax about the Bess issue.

I was already in another world, My Girl, yes I was HIS Girl.

I was admiring my boyfriend, I loved Ann and Peter's friendship.

Many will try telling me, that they are in love but I knew better and all these people ended up getting a slap for me.

I know their friendship.

Why can't people believe that a boy and girl can be friends?

You know what?, when your boy has a girl as a friend, it makes you respect him more and fall for him more.

"Your Girl is going to kill me if you don't go and please don't feel guilty. I know you, you idiot, Bye!"

"Okay, Bye Coffee girl!!"

I didn't feel like leaving the house, I am in a total mess and not the bad good mood at all.

But then I think Ash will want to spend some time with her.

So, then Peter and me left.

We were doing what we both loved the most, driving the car continuosly.

Telling each other cheesy pickup lines and of course flirting a lot!.

I opened the car cover and shouted.

"I love You, Peter"

He pulled me down and kissed me on the cheek.

And we pulled up on the side of the road and I lay own on his lap as he stroked my head.

"Maria, was my biggest mistake, if only you had shifted before", he said for the first time talking to me about her.

Every time I talked about her, he would ignore me.

"Ann told me you feel you can never take her place, and I think you are right, baby"

My heart sank, what was he saying?.

"Because baby, she never loved me with all her heart but you do love me with all your heart and I love you back more than I have ever loved anyone. You make me feel complete".

He kissed me and fireworks bursted inside me.

Ann's P.O.V

Peter was the bestest friend a girl can ask from a boy.
As soon as Lynn and Peter left it was only me and Ash.

But I was not in the mood to talk to him, there were too many things going on in my mind.

He sat on my bed and was fidgeting his phone and I was busy thinking about MY FAMILY.

Ash would have seen my glances at the family portrait I had on the wall, because he asked me, "You miss them?? "

"Yeah a lot" , I said trying to control my emotions.

But one look at the photo, I let it out.

Ash slowly wiped my tears away, he tried so hard to make me look at his face.

"No mater how long I have to wait for you to say the three words. I am sure I'll be there for you always".

"Why me?, there are many better girls, prettier girls, why not them, why me?", I asked him

"Because I like you and not them",he said a bit frustrated.

***************************
Vote, comment, share!!!!