Is it because of me?

It had only been 3 months since Lynn had come but our families were very close.

It was Christmas time!!! Already!!!.

Peter and Lynn had sorted almost all their differences out.

The only problem I had now was that, Peter kept apologizing that he could not spend time with me.

But I guess he had lot to manage and I was totally fine with Lynn.

She actually seemed like a good person.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We went to the beach.
What a shocker, Ashton again!!!

He keeps bumping into me every time we go out.

Was it just a coincidence?? And he calls me his princess which to my greatest regret makes me feel weak and warm inside.

But today was different he had a girl by his side and they seemed to be discussing something.

I did not mean to eavesdrop, but I just couldn't resist the urge to.

"I want to help you and this is my decision not yours, so you're going to listen to me, bye", she said and walked away.

"Bye Emily", he said

He looked too sad, but I couldn't do anything.

"Hi", he told me.

Oops!, I forgot that I was not invisible and he could clearly see me.

"Umm... Hi" I forced my mouth today those words.

"Why are you following me? ", he asked.

"Excuse me mister, you're the one who happens to be wherever I am"

"Even I can say that"

"I have better jobs than to follow you, Mister"

"Exactly what jobs, princess?? "

That word caught me off guard like totally, I tried so much to tell myself that he is play boy, but he was too much intimidating than ever.

I lose control of myself when I'm with him.

"Ann? "

Oh I had completely gone to my world.

"Hey! Don't come close to me you play boy, just playing around with my feelings and then you are going to hurt me anyways", I shouted at him.

He was hurt, very very deeply but I did not want to let him in, ever in my life.

He rushed away fuming with anger and frustration.

I had hurt him.

Peter was giving me death glares.

"What have you done, Ann?? " Andrew shouted.

"You guys are hiding things from me, I saw you discussing at lunch but you don't tell me, Why and, Why in the world has that Ashton suddenly become such an important person in the gang??", I shouted the loudest I could.

"Because he loves you Ann"

I stood frozen to the ground.

Somebody actually loved me??...

Like literally me.

It took some time to sink in but when it did, I felt horrible.

"But what if he is like Mike?? ".

"Don't you dare compare Mike and Ashton. I'm in the football team and I know much better than anyone else, okay??, Ashton is a good guy " Andrew told me.

Why is it that I'm so accustomed to getting myself into trouble.

At last I told my friends that I have feelings for him but I did not want to go fast in this because I was not sure of my feelings for him.

"I guess he will understand", I was talking more to myself than to my friends.

I apologized to Ashton, he was just about to leave.

He seemed to act cool like he was not bothered at all.

That really flared my temper.

I stomped away.

And I could hear him stifle a laugh.

"You are cute even when you are angry, Princess!!".

That word

I wanted to hug him but I was scared that this was just attraction and not love.

I wanted to be sure of my feelings for him first.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As I reached home I was shocked to see my house in a mess.

Luke was going to move into boarding because he felt it too hectic to travel everyday that too in public transport.

I was going to miss this guy a lot but instead I saw that all of my parents belongings were also out.

What was going on here??

"Where are you guys going??".

I expected my mom to say some kind of vacation but instead she told me something that nearly gave me a heart attack.

"Honey, we are going to shift to New York City for the time being for your Dad's work".

"When exactly?"

"In two days"

My whole world seemed to be crumbling to pieces, my parents were leaving me??

Was it because of what I did that day.

I gulped down nervously.

"Is it because of what I did last summer?? " I asked my voice barely audible.

She was taken aback for a minute,

"No honey, we would never do that to you, I'm sure you know that your Dad has some problems at work, right??
If we take this offer, it will be a chance for a better future".

How much ever she tried to convince me that it was not because of that incident, I felt it was all because of me.

I also knew that Lynn's parents were also going with my parents.

So there are going to be two lonely girls.

I treasured the two days I spent with my family, Luke also left on the same day.

I hugged them, they were my life and mom made me promise I do not do anything stupid and told me to tell her everything that happened.

"I love you guys", Lynn and me shouted and ran behind the car till we collapsed on the road.

I felt like someone ripped a part of me , no I actually felt lifeless.

*****************************************************************

Actually I'm kind of bored to write an author's note.

So just VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!

Enjoy Your Day!

Love you lots <3